Chapter 16: Welcome to the International Gang Tournament

We are now in our headquarters. Talking about what we should do after we hand in our registration for the tournament.

"I've already prepared our training area. It's just on the other side of the hill. I intentionally made it for us 4 years ago in case that someday we'll need it." JY slash Jinyoung

"Daebak! Hyung how rich are you?" JKing/Jackson

"I don't know." JY just smirked at JKing.

"About the weapons, they're ready. Want to see my babies?" Flame said.

"Show us what you got." I then winked at him.

"Follow me."

We followed Flame to the basement. As he opened the lights, we saw all sorts of guns, bombs, swords, knives and all sorts of weapons.

"Am I great or am I great?" he smiled widely.

"As expected of our maknae." I ruffled his hair.

"We're ready." Jaejae

"Not yet. There's one more thing. This time follow me." Tuna

The two Marks really like to be followed. Sheesh. What is it that Mark oppa wants to show us? He led us into another room. Computers and screens meet our eyes.

"Welcome to my world. For the past four years, I have been developing a communication device that we can only use. We use our very own satellite." he picked a box from a closet and opened it. "During the tournament let's use this."

"What is this hyung? A watch, earrings and a necklace? You want us to be stylish during the tournament?" Bambam asked.

"Pabo, no! This is a personalized communicating device. The watch acts as a phone, and GPS tracker. The earrings as earpiece and the necklace as microphone. We can instantly communicate with each other just by saying a secret code. This babies are voice activated."

"Cool!" Kyum and Jaejae exclaimed.

"Stylish!" The girls said.

"I know right. So get one set that suits your style and program the secret code you want to use."

I picked a gold colored set with a half moon design. I put it on and heard a voice.

Set your secret code after the beep.

Beep.

"JK ROLLING" I said.

"JK Rolling? Maybe you mean JK Rowling. You said it wrong." Rose corrected me.

"No, I said it right." I just smiled at her.

"Huh?" She looked at me puzzled.

"Have you all set your secret code? Let's try them. Say your code and add the word 'activate' in the end." Mark oppa instructed us.

When we all said our code the device activated and we can hear each other through the earpiece.

"This is so cool!" the youngest exclaimed.

"I agree. I agree." Bambam

"So are we really ready?" Jaejae

"Yes, Jaejae. We are ready." I said.

"Let's fill up the registration!" JKing exclaimed.

"Let's go." Jisoo unnie said.

After submitting the form we I immediately received an email.

Welcome Wicked Palette to the International Gang Tournament!

Are you ready to fight for your lives?

There is only rule: Fight and stay alive.

May the best gang win!

"Wow! What a welcome. Scary. Hahahaha!" Bambam

"It's not intimidating at all." JY oppa smirked. He's right. It's not intimidating but his smirk is a lot scarier.

"I guess it's time to practice." Big J said while cracking his knuckles.

"Let's make it a game." I showed them my icy stares.

"Ohh... It's chilly in here." Rose joked. "What game, Z?" she smiled her evil smile.

"Just a little warm up to spice things up." I looked at them. I can see they're very eager. "A race to the practice area. We will wear this pink handkerchief." I gave them one handkerchief each. "All you need to do is to protect your handkerchief  and get another one. Whoever arrives first is the winner. Game?"

"Game!" they all shouted.