Chapter 12: Meet the Wicked Palette

"Girls they're here!" Bambam shouted pointing to eight guys who just entered the building. Why is Mark walking with them? Oh hell no! He removed his cap and his hair color... Don'tell me he's... Flame?! That yellow-orange hair, only one guy has that color trademark. Wicked Palette's weapon master: Flame.

He grew a lot taller. Before he was just a kid who's obsessed with guns and bombs. I really didn't expect that he would be Flame. What a small world. No wonder he kissed me on my cheek. Besides Bambam, Flame or should I say Mark know who ZQueen really is. Back then he always kiss my cheeks as an endearment. He's like a little brother to me.

"Yah! Flame! You've grown!" i grab him and put him on a headlock then I whispered to him. "What you did on my fan signing event put me in a situation do you know that? You're dead meat."

Flame laughed at me and winked. "Mianhe noona, I just want to tease you that's all."

"Tease? Who is teasing who?" asked JKing our red head Mr. Muscle.

"No one hyung." Flame answered

"Do you know that Flame is a lame liar?" said our dark blue haired martial artist, Tuna. I don't know why he chose Tuna as a codename it doesn't fit him as he is the oldest in the group.

"You got that right hyung. He flips his hair whenever he is lying."

"And what do you do when you're lying, pink curtain?" I teased him back. Ask why pink curtain? He has pink hair that covers his forehead like a curtain. Meet Wicked Palette's creeper: Kyum.

"Right back at you Kyum. Burn! Hahaha."

If we have a creeper then we also have the noise maker, our yellow sunshine Jaejae.

You must be wondering why we have a corresponding color. Well our gang name explains it: Wicked Palette. Our color is our trademark. The three girls who arrived before the boys, Thorn, Enjie, and CWing they hold the color green, neon pink and violet.

"Maknaes, behave."

This guy? He is Big J the mediator. Hair color? White. He said it symbolizes peace and calmness that's why he chose it. He is too calm that he can sleep whenever and wherever he wants.

"Aish. You guys are so noisy."

Meet our Mafia Prince. He is known for his brutality in action and in words. He is our gray guy in-charge of transportation, JY.

I miss this noise. I miss these guys. My gang... My family... And I am here to protect them.

"This feels nostalgic. But, I'll go straight to the point. Where is D.A?" I looked at them seriously.

They silenced and became serious hearing me mention the name that we all loathe.

"Why are you looking for that rotten guy?" JY gritted his teeth.

"We have a score to settle."

"You know how dirty that guy fights." warned Bambam.

"Dirty as Double B's underpants."
What Kyum said sent us laughing. There is never a serious time with this dorks.

"HEY! I change my underpants everyday unlike Big J hyung. He's a fan of Twice. He changes underwear TWICE a week. Hahahaha!" and the marathon started. Big J chased Double B.

"Z... What did D.A say to you that made you come back here?" Thorn sat beside me.

"I can't tell you... Now now. I need to solve this alone. You know him very well Thorn. Once he says it, he'll do it."

"I know. So, do you have a plan?"
"Yes."