Chapter 41: Semi-finals part 2 (sidetracked)

Jennie's POV

"Tokyo Undertakers." I heard Lisa say it and quickly looked at the gangsters in front of us. I wasn't paying attention when one of them spoke because I was so busy eating.

Tokyo Undertakers is one of the gang to participate in the semi-finals. I smell trouble.... Trouble for them.

"What a nice opportunity to reduce the semi-finalist from eight to seven, don't you think?" Said the ugliest one. His face is covered with tattoo. No wonder he covered it. He is so ugly to the nth level.

I saw Lisa just smirk while throwing icy glares at the guy.

"I heard Red Phoenix backed out. Those bunch of chickens! Their sissies to start with!" Oh hell no! He just stepped on a land mine. He didn't know he is facing the Red Phoenix. I looked at Taehyung and he is clenching his fists. I grabbed it and look at him. He eventually relaxes.

"Confident much?" Lisa said coldly.

The nerve of this hideous guy! He just smirked at Lisa. Is he digging his own grave?

"Leave this gang of yours and come with us. They're just bunch of wimps! With me, I'll make you happy." Ugh! So disgusting he just licked his lips like a maniac.

In a blink of an eye, the guy void of beauty in short ugly fell down with blood on his face.

"Boss!" One of his gang mates shook him but his body just stayed limp. He's dead. Who attacked him?

I looked at Lisa and she just crossed her arms infront of her. So, she's not the one who attacked the guy. I looked at the person beside her... Jungkook's face is so scary. I didn't know such an innocent like his would be this scary. My eyes went down his fists and saw bloosld dripping. He's the one who attacked the guy. He killed him in just one punch? What is he? The one punch man?

"How dare you kill our boss!" Shouted the guy who shook the dead one.

I snickered and kicked the chair in front me and it went flying towards the guy who shouted. His nose is now bleeding.

"Tsk! You're so noisy. Can't you see we're eating?" I am so annoyed. I am tired and hungry and here they are disturbing our meal. I glance at Taehyung and his mouth agape of my sudden tantrum.

Lisa just smiled at me amused. "You guys stink! Did you just escape the dumpsite? 'Cause seriously you look like garbage." She added.

"I really want to eat but my appetite is gone already." Rose added.

"Shall we punish them?" Jisoo unnie then winked at me.

"You b*tches!" He shouted. That made my ears twitch.

"B*tches you say?" I smirk at him. I looked at Lisa. She just nodded.

"How dare you call my girlfriend ba b*tch!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted together.

"Boys, chill. Let us handle this." Lisa said cracking her knuckles.

"Let's beat the crap out of them." Rose stepped forward followed by Jisoo unnie.

The boys just looked at us amazed except my boyfriend and Lisa's boyfriend ofcourse.

"Any last words, uglies?" The guys looks pissed when I called him ugly.

"Die, b*tches!" And the fight begins.

------------------------

"Hmmm! This ramyeon is so delicious with sausage!" I exclaimed while slurping the hot ramyeon. Taehyung is just watching me with awe.

"I know unnie! This is my new favorite!" Lisa seconded while her boyfriend is also watching her the same as Taehyung.

"Gosh! I finished two cups already. I'm gonna get fat." Rose pouted with knowing Jimin is looking at her intently.

"This ramyeon would also be nice with chicken skewers." Jisoo unnie said which made us girls agree.

We just keep on eating when Lisa spoke.

"What's wrong with you guys? You just keep on staring." She snapped.

"You girls... are scary as hell!" Exclaimed Jimin.

"So, you're scared of us now?" Rose asked him.

"No." He said while smiling.

"You defeated a gang with 30 members without using any weapon. You didn't even get a scratch." Taehyung said it with amazement.

"No biggie. They're wimps." Lisa just shrugged.

"Love, you're a monster when fighting." Lisa looked at him. "And I liked it. You look so sexy." He grinned showing his bunny teeth.

"Eww! Stop it bro!" Whined Bambam.

"Let's get going guys. It's gonna be bright and we might see another gang. We need rest." Jinyoung oppa said. He is really like a mom to us.

"Kaja." I stood up and Taehyung followed. Avoiding the bodies of Tokyo Undertakers, we head towards our vehicles.

The store clerk didn't see what happened because he is really asleep. He missed all the action.

-----------------------

Taehyung's POV

Finally! We arrived at Jinyoung hyung's villa. It is so grand. How rich is this guy?

"I really want to sleep. I am so dang sleepy." I hurriendly went inside a room and plopped myself on the bed.

"Yo, hyung! Don't sleep yet. I want to talk to you." Jungkook came in.

"What is it?" Half opening my eyes.

"Did you see how the girls fight? They are so ruthless." He said.

"Ofcourse they are. They wouldn't be named as the strongest gang if they are weak." I sat up and looked at him. "Why? Are you scared of Lisa?"

"No. I just couldn't imagine those pretty girls to be like that. I mean, aren't girls suppose to like princesses, make-ups and dresses? Those kind of stuff."

"Geez. They are gangsters dude. Live with it. If you don't have anything to say, let me sleep." I lay on the bed again.

"But, I want to be the stronger one. I want to be the one protecting her not the other way around."

"Me too, Kookie. But, you can't change the fact that they are strong. So bear with it and goodnight."

"I guess, I should. Good mornight hyung." He then left the room.

I feel the same way as Jungkook but what can we say? Our girlfriends are one hell of a fighter.