Chapter 3: The awaited project

Today is the day! We are going to meet BTS! This is very nerve wrecking to me. I don't know how to behave infront of them especially if he is there. What should I do?

We are currently preparing for our schedule with BTS. Jennie is having her hair done into a braid while Jisoo is looking for clothes to wear. Me and Rose is on the face section: the make-up. Visual is a must if you're an idol even though I prefer or should I say we all prefer no make-up look. For a more natural look. But, this is how it really works. So be it. Make-up is not my dilemma right now! I am going to meet Jungkook sunbae! Calm down Pranpriya Manoban! Just be yourself.

Suddenly our manager knocked, "Girls, we are leaving in thirty minutes." he said behind the door.

"De, manager-nim." we answered.

Jisoo started pulling clothes from the rack and wore a leather skirt, mesh stockings, long sleeved blouse and our usual shoes... Black boots. While Jisoo is busy wearing her clothes, Jennie is already on her make-up. Me and Rose? We are done. Our situation right now? We are currently looking at the panicking Jisoo. She's like a scared chicken going around in circles.

"Lisa you sure you're just going to wear that?" Rose asked while looking at me.

I am currently wearing a black high-waist skirt with buckles paired by a white shirt ripped on the collar part. While Rose is wearing a denim high-waist shorts paired with a black mesh long sleeved blouse.

"Uhh... Yeah? Is it bad?" I asked with a panicky voice. Do I look bad with the clothes I chose?

"You don't look pretty on it..."

"W-what? I should change-"

"You are rocking it!" she then winked at me.

"Yah! You got me scared there!" she just laughed at me.

That made my heart stop for seconds. I really thought I look ugly with my clothes. It's not that I am badly wanting to be noticed but because I don't want to get bashed again as the less pretty in our group. I am not really a I-should-be-pretty-all-the-time person but for the sake of our group I should be worried about my looks. It really affects our group. I love what God has given me and I don't want to change it for the sake of the haters being hateful.

"Ok! I'm done! Let's go!" Jisoo shouted.

The van is now headed to Big Hit Entertainment. It was agreed that we will practice and record the song for the collaboration in Big Hit Ent.

Our collaboration will consist of 8 person. Our group and four chosen members from BTS. We don't know yet who are the chosen ones. But I just wish he is chosen.

We arrived at the building and used the backdoor of the company to avoid fans seeing us. This will be a surprise collaboration and it will spoil it if fans sees us going inside Big Hit Ent.

We were welcomed by Big Hit's owner and producer and led us to their conference room where the four boys are waiting.

My hands are sweaty and cold right. I think all of us. This project is no joke. Making a mistake is not an option.

As we entered the room, we saw four boys standing in front of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the four of them bowed. One by one they introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V. Panggapsumnida."

"Hi, I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you."

"Yow, J-Hope imnida!"

And the last to introduce is...

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jungkook. It's a pleasure to work with you."

My heart: (galloping horses)