Chapter 44: Please be alright.

Jungkook's POV

"What the heck happened hyung? Why is Bambam badly injured? I thought he got out of the building with Hoseok hyung." I asked Namjoon hyung as I paced back and forth outside the villa's clinic. Jinyoung hyung and Jin hyung are attending to Bambam's injury.

"He went back inside to help Suga and the others who are still trapped. We heard gunshots and five minutes after they come out with him covered with blood." Namjoon hyung clenched his fist. "We tried to stop him but he just ran towards the building."

"That stupid snake! He should survive this because I am going to give him a serious beating when he wakes up!" Bambam is my friend and seeing him in a state like this makes me angry to myself. I couldn't protect my friend. What pains me more is to see my girlfriend in pain.

Hours passed but no one got out of the clinic. My head hang low praying that Bambam will be ok.

My head snapped up when I hear quick footsteps approaching.

"Lisa..." I trailed off.

"Where's Bambam? Is he alright? Where is he? Answer me!" She started to become hysterical so I pulled her into a hug. My heart breaks seeing her in  state like this. Her hair is ruffled, her eyes are puffy from crying.

"Bambam! Where is he?!" Trying to break free from my hug. I hold her tighter holding the tears trying to escape my eyes.

"Sshh... calm down, love." I caressed her hair until she calmed down. "He is inside. Jinyoung hyung and Jin hyung are attending to his injuries. He'll be alright." I kissed her forehead.

"It's all my fault. It's... all... my fault... Jungkook I am such... a bad... friend." She said between her sobs.

"It's not yout fault and you are not a bad friend, okay? Don't blame yourself." I wiped the tears that trickled down her beautiful face.

The door of the clinic opened and Jinyoung hyung went out with a poker face.

"He's some tough snake." He snickered. "He is stable now. Good thing the gun wounds that he has are not that serious. I'll clean up first." He said then walked pass us.

"15 gun wounds! Wow! His body took it all. Good thing no organs were hit." Jin hyung came out. "He is one lucky snake." He smiled weakly. "You can see him now, Lisa. I know you are really worried about him. But a little heads up, he is in a coma right now. He needs rest. He will wake up after three days." He tapped my shoulder and left.

Lisa immediately went inside and sat beside Bambam. Tears flooding her eyes. A pang hit my heart when I saw her holding his hand. I shouldn't feel this way. He is her bestfriend. I should not be jealous.

"Bambam... you idiot... why are you so reckless... do you want me to cry everyday? Hmm?" She said to the unconscious Bambam between her sobs. "When you wake up... let's eat your favorite thai dish... so get well soon... we are waiting for you."

"Yeah, B. We are waiting for you. You still owe me so you better wake up and pay up." I tried so hard to sound happy to lessen my partners sadness.

"We stayed there for whole ten minutes when Lisa stood up.

"I need to clarify things." Lisa said coldly and left the room. I just sighed. I can't blame her if she feels like this... she almost lost her bestfriend. Just like what happened before...

Lisa's POV

Seeing Bambam's state fill me with anger. What the heck happened in their mission? Did D.A knew about our plan all along? Did he set a trap for my friends. I will never forgive him.