Chapter 69: End

Lisa's POV

As soon as I opened the door, metallic stench hit my noise. The scene that welcomed my eyes is too heart breaking too painful. Bang Chan and his gang are soaked with their own blood. Their bodies are covered with cuts and bruises while they are tied on a chair.

"You demon!" I shouted as I shake in anger. "Let them go! This is between you and me D.A.!"

With an evil smirk he pulled Bang Chan's hair making the other groan in pain. Bang Chan's face is bruised to the extent that I can't recognize him if it weren't for his bleached locks. D.A. slowly traces a knife on Bang Chan's neck.

"You know I am itching to kill this bastard? He is the one who busted my drug laboratory and told the police about it. He made me lose millions." he slowly pushes the knife, blood trickles down Bang Chan's neck.

"Stop it! It's me that you want! I was the one who ordered them to do it. I am the one you should be after, not them." I clenched my fists so hard and I know it is now bleeding.

D.A. laughs hysterically like a mad man and removes the knife from Bang Chan's throat. I let out a ragged sigh of relief.

"This is what I like about you, Lisa. Always putting others before yourself. But that rotten attitude of yours is the reason why I lost the power I worked so hard to achieve! If you didn't took Ice's place in the gang, you won't be here witnessing your friends' deaths!" with a grim expression in his face he raises his hand to stab Bang Chan.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"L-lisa?"

Blood spurts out my mouth as I feel a throbbing pain at my back. I showed Bang Chan a bloody smile and whispered to him.

"I saved you... a friend... n-now save y-your friends." I secretly cut the ropes binding him to the chair and puts a gun on his hand. "I'll deal with D.A."

Pushing myself to move, ignoring the piercing pain on my back, I swiftly pulled the knife that he stabbed me with and aimed to slice his throat but he dodged it and jumped backwards. I smirk at him and all of a sudden Bang Chan stood up and hurriedly went behind me and points the gun I gave him towards D.A. Noticing this, the other gang members smiled and stood up from their seats.

"W-why... h-how?" D.A. stuttered as he cowered in fear to the corner of the room. Jeongin twirled a swiss knife on his fingers and smiled cheekily. "Men get them! Kill them!" he ordered frantically.

"Not so confident now eh?" a jolt of pain course through my back. Ignoring the excruciating pain I slowly walk towards him. I let the Black Wolves take care of his goons, he is mine to kill.

He continues to step back and suddenly he smirked. "You can't kill me, Lisa. Not now, not ever." A secret passage suddenly opened behind him and he quickly made a run. I ran towards the passageway just as the secret door is about to close. I pulled my guns hiding behind my jacket and followed D.A.'s fading silhouette.

"Dang! This swine sure can run." I winced in pain as I speed up. Just a little bit more Lisa. A small stab can't hold you back in eliminating that swine.

After a few minutes of running, I reached the end of the passage and bright light hit my eyes. Sea? I can smell seawater. As I step out a cliff showed up and I see D.A. at the edge on standing while holding his phone.

"You can't escape now, D.A." startled, he slowly turned around and smiled crazily.

"You sure you can stop me, b*tch? You being injured is no match to me." he said with his new found courage.

I hate to admit it but he is right. I feel so weak. I lost a lot of blood on the way here. My adrenaline is the only one holding me. I grip my guns tightly. it's now or never. I don't care if I'll die with him.

A whirring sound caught my attention and a helicopter appeared meters away from us. Oh no, I will lose my opportunity.

"You see Lisa, you will ne-" he couldn't finish what he is about to say. I sprinted towards him and starts to shoot him. All the bullets hit him and he falls back.

"I w-will n-not die a-alone." just as he said this he pulled me with him.

"Lisa! No!"

Jungkook?

I am sorry...

I guess I can't stay by your side forever

I love you

We are now falling from the cliff.

"If I'll die with you, I'll make sure that you really are dead." I shot him on the head and I slowly close my eyes.

"Oh! Mianhamnida." I bowed without looking at the person I bumped into.

"Kwaenchanayo." said the guy.

So, I bumped into a guy. I looked at him. Wait! I think I know him! And by looking on his face he recognizes me too.

"Oh! You're-" I immediately cut him off.

"Ahh, ne sunbaenim." and gave hum the "ssh" sign. He just smiled.

No way! My gangmates... they're...

"GOT7? A-and... Blackpink?!" I stood up to my surprise.

"Surprise!" Bambam awkwardly shouted.

"Yah! Bambam you knew? Why didn't you tell me? And you! You also knew." I pointed at Mark and he just gave me a peace sign.

"Uhmm Lisa this may not be the right place or time... But, can I tell you something?"

He looks so serious. What is it about? It makes me nervous. Please not the being a gangster part. I don't know if I can take it.

"What is it?"

"I like you.. would you go out on a date with me?"

I have kept my promise...

I protected my friends...

But...

I won't be able to see their smiles

I won't be able to hear their jokes...

I won't be able to see Jungkook...

My love...

My life...

Goodbye...

Everyone...