Chapter 49: Friend or foe

Jungkook's POV

Time check: 2 am. I can't sleep! Lisa's words keep on repeating on my head.

"Ice is alive."

"We found a file containing all about Ice. His medical records and his fake death certificate are inside that said file."

If hyung is really alive... what use would he have to D.A? Is he that important to D.A that he even faked his death? If he is going to use D.A to defeat Lisa and me, why wait for 4 years? Why didn't he made his move before? He could've used Ice to lure both of us but instead he made us hate each other.

This is so frustrating. But... wait... hyung is currently in D.A's hands... why didn't he tried to escape or contact us?  All these years he just stayed silent? Did D.A threatened him? Or is there more yet to know?

Ugh! This too much thinking is making me hungry. Imma ravage the fridge.

Trotting my way towards the kitchen, I was put on a hault when I heard voices. It's coming from Yoongi hyungs room. Taking light steps, I slowly approach his room.

"Did you finish what I told you to do?" I heard Yoongi hyung said. Who is he talking to. Imma eavesdrop more. I know it's wrong but my guts are telling me there is something up.

"Yeah. What if Lisa finds out about this?" Mark hyung? What are they keeping from Lisa?

"Then let's proceed to plan B. She mustn't know about this." Plan B? What are they planning behind Lisa? Are they betraying Lisa?

"We can't risk it if she knew." Mark hyung too? He is Lisa's friend. She trust him. Why would they betray her?

"I'll get some sleep." Oh no. Mark hyung is leaving. Need to hide.

I quickly went inside the kitchen and opened the fridge pretending to get some food.

"Oh! Jungkook, why are you still awake?" I froze when I hear Mark hyung's face.

"A-ahh... hehe... hungry?" I grabbed a leftover pizza and quickly put it in the microwave.

"Me too. I hope there's ramyeom." He smiled at me. How can he smile so innocently at me when he is betrayimg Lisa? I hate his guts!

I fake a smile. "I think it's on the top shelf, hyung." I secretly clenched my fist. Patience Jungkook, patience. I need proof that they are betraying Lisa and if they really are... god help me I will kill them. Just then the microwave "dinged". I quickly grabbed the pizza and headed out when Mark hyung called for me.

"I heard Lisa told you about Ice. Are you okay?" You don't have the right to care!

"Uhmm... yeah... I'm cool with it. Gotta go hyung. I have training tomorrow." I turned around and went up the stairs.

"Goodnight, Jungkook." I heard him say.

I just ignored him and went straight to my room. I slumped myself on my bed. Now, I really can't sleep. I will not be a bunny anymore but a panda. Why is Yoongi hyung doing this? I love him like a family... I trusted him... but why?

This is making me more hungry. I put my full attention on the slices of pizza infront of me and started eating. I'll keep an eye on them but I'll deal with it tomorrow.

Jinyoung's POV

"Yeoboseyo? Did you finish what I asked you to do?"

"Yes, boss. I sent to you the files that you asked for."

"Okay. Keep an eye on that person."

"Yes, boss."

I am keeping secrets to Lisa and I don't like it. Sorry, Lisa but I have to do this. Hope you will forgive me.

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

Bambam's POV

"Hyung! Can you clean my wounds gently?! God! It hurts! Do you hold a grude on me Jaebum hyung?" I winced in pain as he dabbed another medicine on my wounds roughly.

"Grudge? No! I love you, Bamie. I wouldn't anything to harm you." He said mockingly and wraps my wounds with bandage.

"Yeah, right hyung. I felt my wounds opened up again." I whined at him and he just smiled at me. His evil smile.

"A little pain won't kill you, you know. Fifteen bullets can't even kill you!" He then laughed at me.

"Whatever hyung."

Jaebum hyung left me while laughing. I just shook my head amused how childish my hyung is but I know deep inside he is caring and loving. Just shy to say it.

Heading towards the game room, I spotted Jungkook spaced out in a corner. Is he still upset? Well, there's only one thing to find out.

"Yo! What's up?" I pat his shoulder.

"O-oh! Bambam. I'm just thinking that's all." He smiled weakly at me. Something is bothering this guy.

"What are you thinking about? Is it about Ice?" I sat down beside him.

"Part of it... but there are things I need to clarify first." He said while clenching his fist. Something is really wrong.

"Spill, Jungkook." I said with authority. "I'm your friend. I can help you from whatever that's troubling you."

"I can't right now. Maybe, some other time if I am really certain about it. But... thanks anyway, B. Don't worry, I'll tell you if the right time comes."

"Okay, I'll wait. But, remember Jungkook... you are not alone." I pat his back once more and head towards the game room. Imma play some game to get my mind off from stressful things. It's making me ugly.

Lisa's POV

"Mark oppa, where were you yesterday?" I barged into his room.

"O-oh... L-lisa... u-uhh... I have to do some errand yesterday. Sorry, about that." He stuttered. Mark oppa doesn't stutter unless he is scared, unsure or nervous. He is one of the three but why would he feel like that?

"What errand oppa?" I asked him. Mark oppa is not good in lying. So, I can tell immediately if he is lying to me.

"S-some... tech stuff... yeah... I went o-out to buy s-some computer p-parts." He is not looking straight into my eyes. Why is he lying? Is he hiding something from me? I don't want to doubt oppa. I trust all of my friends... but why would he lie to me?

"Oh, okay. Oppa, if something is troubling you... you can tell me. I'll lend an ear." I smiled at him and left his room.

"I just hope he is just troubled with something." Sighing I went inside my room. I need to call someone.

"Yeoboseyo?" Said the other guy on the phone.

"Yo, Chill! What's up?"

"Waah! My goddess ZQueen called me."

"Aish... quit with the goddess will you?"

"What made my goddess call me? Did you miss me?"

"Hahaha funny, Chill. Actually, I need your help."

"Anything for my goddess."

"Ugh... I told you don't call me goddess."

"Okay, okay. So, what can I do for you?"

"Let's not talk about it on the phone. Meet me at xxx cafe in 30 minutes."

"Copy that."

"And bring your gang."

"Okay!! Bye bye my goddess! See you later!!"

"I told you d-"

That guy really. He is still the same.

Need to change. I have some business to do.