Chapter 62:

Jungkook's POV

(Several hours before the mysterious visitors' arrival)

"Yow! Mark Lee! Where you at twerp?" I shouted as I am approaching the garden.

I saw him walk towards here but where is he? I want to borrow his XBox.

Continuing my feat in searching for him, I noticed two figures in the middle of the mini forest of the mansion's garden. They seem like talking about something.

I slowly and stealthily come closer to where they are standing. As I got near, I recognize the voice as Mark but the I cannot recognize the other. Who is he talking to?

I paid attention to what they are talking about and lost my colors. What is the meaning of this? Mark is the traitor? No way...

"Just tell D.A that there is still no development here. Didn't I just tell him that I will call him if there are changes? You're gonna blow my cover!" he said irritated to the guy he is talking to.

"Sorry Mark but he is getting impatient. You know that the IGT is fast approaching right?" reasoned the other one.

"I know Lucas, but please be patient. ZQueen is being cautious around all of us. I can't squeeze any information from her."

"Make it fast, Mark. You know our boss is impatient."

I felt the other guy walk towards the other direction. Much deeper into the forest. That is my que to get out of there. I slowly backed away and went back inside the house.

What did I just see and hear?

Lisa's POV

"Okay, we will. If it will gain your trust then we will." said Supreme.

He slowly removes his mask the other members following suit.

"Oh hell no! That's why you sounded familiar!" Bambam immediately explained as he saw their bare faces. "Channie! How you doing bro!" he quickly hugged Bang Chan.

"U-uhh... You know me?" Bang Chan said puzzled because Bambam is still wearing his mask.

"Oops sorry. Lemme take this off." he then took off his mask that made Chan's eyes grow wide.

"Bam! Wow, bro! Didn't expect you to be a member of Wicked Palette!"

As the others already saw Bambam taking off his mask they did too.

"This is quite unexpected." Felix said as he saw his sunbaes infront of him.

"Yes, it is." Jaebum added.

Everyone then begun talking to one another while Bang Chan approach me.

"So, you trust us now?" he asked.

"I already did when Jinyoung oppa said he was the one who recruited you." I smiled at him.

"Wait, what?"

I just laughed at him. Our little reunion and getting-to-know-each other chats were interrupted by a loud bang of the door and came out Zoe and Phanee.

"Unnie, why do I have to go out and wear my mask? I don't want to go ou-" she froze as she notices us looking at them. Phanee is controlling herself in bursting into a laugh.

"Ugh... What is happening? Why are there so many people- you!" anger filled her pretty face when she point at Jongin. "Why the f*ck are you here?!"

"Zoe! Language!" Phanee scolded her but turned a deaf ear and jumped from the second floor to the living room walking straight to Jongin.

Just how the hell did she do that?! Another bang was heard when her sister also jumped from the second floor.