Chapter 70: Haunted by your memories

"Lisa! No!" I ran towards her as I saw how D.A. pulled her with him.

Faster Jungkook!

Save her.

Almost there!

Just a little bit more...

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Sweat drench my shirt as I breath heavily. Tears starts to cascade. It hurts... it hurts so much. Why did you leave me, Lisa? Why? You promised that you'd stay by my side. You said that you love me... but why did you leave me? I can't do this without you. I NEED YOU... my MOON... my EUPHORIA... someone SAVE ME from this pain.

"Jungkook-ah... are you okay?" Taehyung-hyung asked with a soft voice. I wish it was you asking me that.

"I miss her hyung I miss her so bad... It hurts here hyung it hurts..." I pointed to my heart and starts to grip my shirt.

"Kookie-ah..." he hugs me and starts to cry with me.

"I know Kookie I know... we miss her too. You need to be strong for her, for us... for yourself. Don't let her sacrifice be in vain."

"I'd rather live a life fighting that bastard with her than live like this. Yes, I am safe but she is not here with me. She is gone hyung. Gone."

One month later...

Taehyung's POV

"Did he eat?" Namjoon hyung asked. I showed him the tray still full of food. He pulled his hair in frustration. "If this continues Tae, he will die."

"I know, hyung. Should we just put a drip on him? I don't him to kill himself." I said as I put the food back to the kitchen.

"That will only give him access to a needle. We don't know what he will do with it. Too risky." Jennie said as soon as she entered the kitchen.

"I have no choice babe, he will die because he won't eat. It's been six months since the incident and that's six months without eating. The first three months is okay because he was on a drip. The next two months is kinda okay because he closed his mind to the world so we can easily feed him. But now that he is back.. he is trying to kill himself." tears starts to slowly run down my cheeks. "I-I d-don't want to l-lose a friend again..."

Jennie hugged me and starts to cry. "Me too... me too... but we need to be strong for him babe. That's the only thing we can do for Lisa. I miss her too but she will be sad if she sees the people that she died saving is living like this. I want her to be happy wherever she may be."

"Let's do this together babe. I won't give up on that hard-headed bunny." I said as I wipe my tears.

"That's the spirit, babe." and she kissed me on the cheek. "Now, let's feed that over-grown bunny. I brought some congee."

"Let's go."

"Need help?" Jaebum hyung appeared and behind him are the rest of the guys.

I smiled and nodded.

"Now, team A and B you are in-charge of Jungkook's legs. Team C and D, you're in-charge of the arms and upper body. Namjoon, you'll hold his head. Taehyung and Jennie you'll be the one to feed him."

"Sounds good to me. Let's get movin' people!"

I will not let you ruin your life, Jungkook. The life that Lisa died protecting. You are gonna get up on your own two feet again and show her that she did the right thing in saving us. You won't be alone. We will be here for you every step of the way.