Chapter 4: On his mind

The gods are really on my side. I was chosen to be the one to collaborate with Blackpink. I am a big fan of them since their debut, especially to that certain person.  I really like her. Her charisma, talent and attitude is just what I am looking for. I know I said my ideal type is IU sunbae, but people change. You may set a couple of basis for your ideal type but when this heart beats it changes.

As much as I feel lucky and happy about this collaboration, I feel sad for my hyungs that won't be here with us. Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung are busy producing their own songs and mix tapes while Jin hyung... I don't know what he is doing right now. Hahaha! Sorry hyung.

"Now that we are all gathered here, let's talk about on what music you will be doing." PD-nim started.

Our attention are now all on PD-nim. As he was talking, I glanced at her. She's really a beauty.

"The music will talk about lovers turned into enemies. The title of the track will be 'I love you, but I lied'. So there will be pair ups. The pair ups will be based on your voices. So to say rappers will be paired up with the vocals." PD-nim explained. I am a vocal, so I will be paired to a rapper. It's either Lisa or Jennie.

We just stayed silent. Waiting for our PD to continue. I hope we can be partners. Buddha please be on my side.

"The composers already decided on the pair ups. I'll announce it. J-Hope will pair up with Jisoo, Rose with Jimin, Jennie with V and Lisa with Jungkook. Here is the music score and lyrics." After announcing he gave the music score and lyrics.

But wait... I am paired with Lisa?? Just.... Wow! She's an amazing rapper and dancer and... I have a crush on her. All of BTS knew about it. So when they heard I am paired with Lisa they smiled at me teasingly and I wish they would stop. It's embarassing. I keep on glancing at the girls direction.

"Lets head to the studio to hear the demo for you to familiarize the song. We mus record the song as soon as possible. The earlier the better. I know you are all busy with your schedules. So, let's go?"

We all agreed and followed PD-nim to the recording studio. We walked silently. Only our footsteps can be heard in the hallway.

Upon arriving the recording studio, the composers were introduced to us. After the formalities, they started playing the demo version of the song.

We all feel amazed by the up beat tempo of the song. It's a mixture of RnB, Pop, hiphop and EDM. I can't wait for the song to be finished.

"Daebak! The tempo is lit!" Exclaimed Lisa while smiling. She then looked at me. Don't let her notice you are blushing Jungkook! I scolded myself.

"Also, on the vocal parts there is a nice rythm to it." Rose added.

"I agree." I smiled at her. I need to divert my attention from Lisa.

I am blushing like crazy. It's so unmanly of me.