Chapter 6: The Kiss

The recording of the song is a success! We sounded great! I've never imagined that we could sound as great as the result now. What can you say? We paired up with BTS. They are talented singers.

Now that we are done with the song, it's now time to the dance. We are currently in a practice room that our companies rented. They just rented a practice room to avoid suspicion from the media and fans.

"The choreographer is late." Jisoo stated the obvious. That's just Jisoo unnie.

"We know." All three of us said to her.

"If he is not late he should already be here, right? Hahaha!" I added.

"Ok, the evil maknae strikes again!" Jennie exclaimed and gave Rose a high five. Jisoo just pouted her lips. She is like a fusion of a duck and a chicken. Hahaha! Mianhe unnie!

Just then BTS entered the room. They greeted us and sat on the opposite corner where we are sitting. They seem to be talking about something important. I looked at Jungkook and he is cool as ever. Even though he's just wearing a plain white tee and sweat pants he still looks gorgeous. Wait! Why am I saying this? Stop it Lisa Manoban! You promised to stop your feelings towards him. You promised! Don't forget about that.

"Yah, Lisa. Do you remember that guy who kissed you on the cheek?" Rose asked. The whole room became quite. Even on the boys side it became quite.

"Yeah, why? What about him?" Now that Rose mentioned it that guy is kinda familiar. Where did I saw him?

"I heard his an idol. Don't you recognize him?" Rose asked as if she knew him.

"An idol? Now, that you mention it if you remove the cap, the thick glasses and braces he kinda looks like... OMO!" Jennie unnie's eyes grew big. She then whispered to Jisoo and Rose. Rose nodded and Jisoo's face was shocked.

"YAH! You're leaving me out! Who is it?" I pouted my lips.

"You really don't recognize him?" Jisoo unnie asked again. "Imagine his face then remove the cap, glasses and braces."

I did what Jisoo unnie said and realized someone. I immediately got up.

"No way! Is it really... Mark of NCT127?!" The three of them nodded. Why did I not recognize him? Simple Lisa, you are preoccupied by the kiss and he's wearing a disguise. I scolded myself.

Suddenly we hear a loud bang. It was the door. Jungkook got out of the room. Maybe he got annoyed of me shouting. Way to go Lisa! Now, he has a bad impression of you. Just great.

"Woah! What was that? Is Jungkook sunbae in a bad mood or something?" Rose asked Jimin which was already on our side.

"He's just hungry. Hahaha!" V sunbae answered instead. J-Hope sunbae then nodded faster than he blinks his eyes. While Jimin on the other side just fiddled his phone.

"Say Lisa, the guy that kissed you in your fan signing event is Mark of NCT 127?" V asked.

"How did you know about that sunbae?"