Chapter 46: He's awake

Few days have passed...

Bambam's POV

Am I dead? Where am I?

I can hear muffled voices...

Lisa? Jungkook?

I tried moving my body... why can't I move...

"Bambam... please wake up...." who said that? Lisa? Lisa, where are you?

"Bro... everyone's waiting for you. Open those eyes." Open my eyes? Why? What happened to me?

"I need to get back!" I said to D' Monster when I saw them approach the van.

"Are you freakin' insane, B?! It's a mad house inside! Let's just wait for them. Let's... trust in them. They'll come out safe..." I can hear unsureness in D' Monsters voice. I made up my mind.

"No, hyung. They need our help. I don't want to just stand idly here when I know that I can help them." Starting to reload my guns and adjusting my bulletproof vest. It only covers my upper body but this will do.

"Okay. Give us a minute to reload our guns." When he turned around to tell the others I took that chance to run towards the building. I should go alone. I don't want to drag them towards danger.

I can hear D' Monster's angry shout at me.

"I'll be back hyung!"

I immediately run towards the elevator and pressed the 30th floor. When I reached the 28th floor the elevator stopped. The door slowly opened and armed men started shooting at me.

"Ugh!" I got hit in the shoulder. Sh*t it hurts. I quickly pressed the close button and the elevator slowly moved.

I've reached the 30th floor. Preparing to shoot, I waited for the door to open. No armed men? I slowly peaked at saw Tuna hyung and the others frozen in their place.

"Hyung! Get in!" I shouted and turned to the direction where they are looking and saw a bunch of the same looking men who attacked me. I started shooting maniacally. Need to protect them. I can hear they are also shooting. When they all got in I immediately closed the door.

Catching our breathe, I saw BigJ hyung's horrified face.

"B! You okay?" BigJ hyung asked. Just then, I feel piercing pain throughout my body. He help me stand up when my body started trembling

"I'm okay hyung. Just a scratch. No biggie." I smile at him.

Suddenly the elevator stopped. We are still on the 3rd floor. What? Again? As much as I wanted to fight but my body already says that I can't. Damn!

"Can you, manage?" BigJ hyung asked, worried.

"Yeah. Let's blow some butt." Enduring the pain I stood up and readied my gun for some butt whoopin. I know I am injured but I can still shoot.

When the door opened, gunshots greeted us. They are way too many for the four of us.

"I really want to use these babies." Agust D hyung showed a creepy smile holding a black box. 

We just keep on shooting when he shouted.

"Everyone take cover!" He threw the black box and pressed a switch in his hands. A defeaning explosion covered the area then silence.

"Let's move." Agust D hyung said. I like him. He is one part crazy!

I can feel my body weakens and I can feel my feet being dragged. BigJ hyung is carrying me. I smiled bitterly. I should be the one helping them. Not them helping me.

We took the stairs and gladly there is no one there. When we reached the ground floor we are greeted by more armed men. They stood back to back ready to fight. I know very well that we are out amo. Is this the end? The men saw we are unarmed. They started approaching us. Time for a close battle.

As soon as Tuna hyung started kicking and punching, BigJ hyung and Agust D hyung followed the same too. They put me in the middle... to protect me... then everything went blank.

My eyes snapped open and bright light blinded my vision. Where am I?

"Bambam! You're awake!"

"L-Lisa..." my voice is raspy and my throat burns.

"I am so glad you are awake!" She then hugged me. I winced in from the tightness of her hug.

"D-Do you w-want me to be in a c-coma again?" I joked at her weakly.

"Yah! Stop saying that. And how did you know you got into a coma?" She raised her brow to me.

I just pointed at the digital calender using my lips and she immediately flash her beautiful smile.

"Smart... for a guy who just woke up." She grinned and handed me and water with straw. I sipped the clear liquid and finding soath on my burning throath.

Wait! It's already April 1st? I missed Jackson hyung's birthday!

"Did you celebrate Jackson hyung's birthday and your birthday?" She looked at them wide eyed.

"You did not?!" My voice back to it's normal pitch.

"We were all worried about you. It's no time for a celebration when you're lying unconscious." I watch her cross her arms infront of her chest and pouted.

"Did you know Lisa slept here everyday? Look at her precious bangs all ruffled because of you." Jungkook suddenly popped up.

"You better take responsibility and heal quickly." He said amusingly.

"Araseo. Araseo. Geez! But... I feel bad missing yours and Jackson hyung's birthday." Jackson hyung is far from his family same as Lisa. I know they miss them and to not celebrate their birthday is awful. I felt it.

Just then... Jackson busted inside the room. With eyebags hanging under his eyes, messy hair and a disheveled shirt.

"Bamie! Waaaaahhh! You're awake!" He hugged me and feel my shirt get wet. Hyung is crying?

"Hyung? Are you crying?" I asked patting his back.

"Why... sniff... did... sniff... you... sniff... that? Did you know I am really worried?" I never thought I worried him... them so much.

"I'm fine now hyung... uljima...hmm?" He pulled away from the hug and gave me a light hit in the head.

"Don't do that again! Pabo."

We just all laugh.

"Can I get out of the bed now? I want to breath some fresh air. Hyung is polluting the air." I joked.

"Yah! I just cried for you!" I just laugh at his cuteness. Wang Puppy indeed.

"Yeah, you can bro. But you need to use a wheelchair. To avoid any wounds opening up." Jungkook just grinned and pulled a wheelchair from the corner of the room.

Jackson hyung lifted me carefully and placed me slowly unto the wheelchair while Lisa held unto the whatever thingy that is attached to my hand.

"Let's go. I'm sure everyone is already waiting for you." Lisa smiled at me and Jungkook pushed me out of the room.