Chapter 68: Blood Bath pt.3

Lisa's POV

"Jungkook!" I shouted as soon as I saw them go down. I glance towards where Yoongi Oppa is standing. He is standing lazily with a evil grin in his face.

"Hi, love. Missed me?" he snaked his arms around my waste and pecked a kiss on my cheeks. I slightly smiled at him.

"Come on lovebirds, do some lovey-dovey later. For now, let's delete these hideous hoomans from the face of the earth." Bambam teased which earned a laugh from our group.

"Z, we got the swine. He is already tied up. We are just waiting for you." Bang Chan said on the earpiece.

"Roger that, Chan. We'll be there in a moment. We still have a lot of pests to eliminate." I replied.

"Copy that. I am sending Hyunjin and Felix there now."

"Thank you!"

"Chan captured D.A. They tied him up and is waiting for us." I said to Jungkook but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I'll come with you, love." Jungkook said as he finished off his opponent.

"Me too, Z. There is no way I am gonna miss out on the fun." Bambam grinned while cocking his gun.

"I kinda expected you two to come." smiling, I put my arms on their shoulder but another voice spoke. A voice very familiar to me... too familiar.

"Can I come too, Lisa?" he said with sad pleading eyes looking straight into my eyes. "I want to set all of this straight. D.A. manipulated me and tried to use me to kill you and my brother."

"I-I... No." I said sternly. "I don't want history to repeat itself, Ice. If I can just leave these two geckos beside me, I would. I don't want my friends and those I hold dear get hurt." I clenched my fist.

Jungkook holds my hand and squeezes it. I look at him and he just smiled. Those smile of his that can ease your heart and soul. Those smile that can calm any storm stirring inside you.

Sighing in defeat, I offered my hand to him. "But... you won't accept no as an answer, right?" He grabbed my hand which made me smile. "Let's kick some swine butt?"

"Hell yeah!" shouted Bambam and Jungkook.

"U-uhh yeah?" Ice said unsure if whether he will join in the two boys' energy and enthusiasm.

"Let's go." I looked at Jaebum-oppa and Namjoon-oppa. "I'll leave the rest to you oppas. Be safe."

They both grinned and salutes. "We will. Now, go!"

Glancing towards my friends that are fighting for the last time we headed to the only opened door. Yoongi-oppa and Mark-oppa is guarding it making an opening for us to pass through. We ran for it and as we pass by them, Mark-oppa mouthed something.

"Be safe."

I will, Mark-oppa but... I can't promise you.

Heavy running footsteps echo in the hallway. Not a single soul is present except for us four running in full speed towards our target. As we reach a slightly opened door with light leaking, we slowed down and stopped in front of the door. Slowly... I reach for the doorknob but something made me freeze.

"Z... d-don't go I-inside... it's a trap."

It's Bang Chan... what does he mean by a trap? Chill ran down my spine as my hands shake. No...

"Z... calm down." Jungkook whispered as he holds my hand and signalled Bambam and Ten to stand at the side.

Jungkook and Bambam heard Bang Chan's message judging on their faces. Only Ten is the clueless one but Bambam fill him in. I silently clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. I am going to kill him. He has done nothing but cause pain and sorrow to life. I will end this once and for all even if it costs my life. I've had enough of his stupid game.

"I am going in." I said darkly. I will not accept any argument. No one can stop me, even Jungkook.

"No. What you're going to do now is what D.A. really wants. You're trying to kill yourself. Let's think of a way to solve this." Jungkook pleaded with sad eyes.

"Lisa... don't do it. You're risking your life. I don't want to lose you now that I've found you. I don't want to my bestfriend" Ten said.

"They are right, Z. Please don't do this alone. Let's work together." Bambam added.

I heaved a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Okay..."

Jungkook pulled me from the door and we stealthily went inside a room just a door away from where D.A. is. As soon as we settled inside, Jungkook let go of my hand and starts to communicate with his hyungs. Same goes to Bambam and Ten. I just stand there looking at them blankly. My mind in total shambles. My brain is on hyperdrive, thinking of a way to save my friends inside the room where D.A is. But... no matter how hard I think... I can't think of anything except for one.

The three boys are busy talking when I quietly went out of the room and locked them from the outside.

"Lisa! What the hell are you doing?! Get back here!" Jungkook shouted on the other line. His voice shaky.

"Z, open the door. Please don't do this..." Bambam pleaded.

"Please... don't sacrifice yourself again for us. Please..." I can hear Ice on the Background.

"I am sorry but I have to do this. I don't want to see another loved one get hurt because of me." tears raced their way down my cheeks as I slowly walk towards where Bang Chan's group are. "Kookie-ah... always remember that I love you. G-goodbye."

"L-lisa-"

I remove my earpiece and opened the door.

Jungkook's POV

"L-lisa I love you... please don't do this... don't leave me..." my legs lost their strength. Tears flow out of my eyes like gushing water, blurring my vision. The woman that I love... I don't want to lose her... not now... not ever.

Voices flood our earpieces but one voice stood out.

"Jungkook, don't worry. I got Lisa's back. They don't call me the Mafia Prince for nothing."

"Jinyoung-hyung"

Bambam pats my back and grinned. "Don't worry. We will save Lisa and the others. You may not know it, a lot of people is protecting her now."

I wiped my tears and smile at him. "Let's break this door and save my love."

"That's the spirit!"

Lisa.. love... please stay safe. We are coming.