Chapter 61: A growing family

Jinyoung's POV

"I really can't believe Zoe caught Mark and took a video of him." I said while pacing inside Mark hyung's room.

"But, Jinyoung-ah... What boggles my mind the most is, why would Mark betray us? He's been with us since he was a kid."

"That is also what I am thinking hyung. There must be a deeper reason as to why he chose to betray us and I need to dig it up." tired of pacing back and forth I sat beside Mark-hyung who is facing his laptop.

"Oh! By the way Jinyoung-ah, when will they come?" he closed his laptop and faced me.

"Today, hyung."

"Let's get ready then."

Lisa's POV

"Hello?"

"Yes, sir. They are gathering a lot of men against you."

"Jade Dragons and the Red Phoenix already joined her gang. Yes, sir."

"Another news sir, 3 of her gang members betrayed her and right now she is in shambles."

"Yes, sir. I will. I'll update you often."

The video keeps on replaying inside my head. Why, Mark? Why are you doing this? I've watched you grow and never imagined for this to happen to you. I want to know why... But how? Should I wait for the tournament?

I can feel my heart being squeezed by the pain of his betrayal. I need to get to the bottom of this.

My train of thoughts were interrupted by the annoying ringing of our doorbell.

Who the hell presses the doorbell luke a child?!

I quickly got into my feet and rushed down the stairs. Half way in the stairs, I saw Jinyoung oppa and Mark oppa already at the door wearing their masks. They saw me and gestured to wear my mask too. I just nodded and opened my communication device to tell the others to wear their masks too. I don't know what's happening but I need to be cautious.

I went into my room and grabbed my mask and a pocket knife. It's better than nothing.

Speed walking, I went down the stairs and saw 9 figures standing by the door. Who are those people? Slowly, the other members appeared from their rooms also looking puzzled to the 9 mysterious visitors.

"Oppa, who are these people?" I immediately asked Jinyoung oppa as soon as I reached them.

"Wow, so this is ZQueen? G'day mate." the blond guy said with his Australian accent.

I just looked at him intently. Is he Australian?

"Oi, you're Australian?" Rosé said because she is too has Australian accent.

"Oppa, who are they?" I asked again because no one dared to answer me. "And why are they here?"

"You don't recognize them? They're one of the finalist in the IGT who also withdrew." Mark oppa answered.

Finalist? I looked at them from head to toe. All black clothes and half-faced mask of a fanged wolf... Black Wolves?

"You're Black Wolves? Why are you here?" I asked the Aussie one that seems to be their leader.

"Actually, Z I recruited them while we were away. When he found out the truth about the tournament he immediately agreed for an alliance with us." Jinyoung oppa stated.

"How can we trust them that they are not with D.A?" I am looking intently at them. I can't take the risk.

"One reason to trust us ZQueen: I don't want to put my gang member's life in jeopardy. They are my family and family protects one another." said the blond guy.