Chapter 67: Blood Bath pt.2

Lisa's POV

The fight has started. My ears feel numb from the deafening sound of bullets being fired. Blood stained our clothes like paint splattered in a black canvas. One by one they fire their guns to protect their dear life. One by one they fall to their demise.

Every shot wrecks my nerve. What if my friends got hit? What if... I don't want to imagine or even dare think about. We will get out of this alive. We will and I will make sure of that.

"Z! D.A. is escaping!" Jinyoung oppa shouted while pointing to the a dirty pig running towards the only exit of the arena.

"Oh no, that pig won't get out of this place alive." I glared at his back and turned to my ear piece.

"Alpha Supreme, D.A. is hot in your direction. Don't let that swine escape. He is about to be slaughtered."

"Copy that Z. Black Wolves at your service."

Just as I finished talking to Bang Chan, five men came rushing towards me. 

"Really? Five versus one? Are you cowards or something?" I said tauntingly and it's effective. They seem to be having so much anger issues that they did not bother look at their surroundings.

I smirked at them and stood still. One by one they fell to the floor, bleeding. I looked to where the bullets are from and smiled.

"Thanks, baby bunny."

Ten's POV

I really can't believe D.A. tricked me on believing that Lisa, my bestfriend, is the one who plotted to kill me. Why did I trust a stranger and not my bestfriend? Now, this is happening. All of the important people in my life are in danger. 

"Ten-hyung! Look out!" I turned where the shout came from and saw Mark pointing at my back. When I turned around again, this time to the direction where Mark is pointing, I heard a loud bang.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Goodness, Ice! Please be alert! I don't want to see Lisa crying over your death AGAIN." Bambam said as he came close to me.

"Thanks, Bro." I just said. Still in shock.

"Come on! Let's help the others. They are just too many to handle."

"Okay."

Jungkook's POV

"Hyungs, I'll go down there. They need more hands out there." I said while picking up my sniper gun.

"But Kooks, they also need us to be here for additional back-up." Namjoon hyung said.

"Don't worry. We'll take your place. You guys go out there." someone said.

We all looked to the direction where the voice came from. It's Nickhun sunbae-nim and his gang with much heavy arms in their hands. 

"Hey! What are you guys doing? Go out there now!" Taecyeon sunbae snapped me from my trance.

"Right! Thank you, sunbaes! Hyungs! Let's go!" We scurried off to help our friends fighting in the arena.

Lisa's POV

I keep on glancing on my friends and I know they are already exhausted. Men keep on entering the arena. We killed almost a quarter of the first batch of men but they keep on filling up the place. How many men does D.A. have?! That effin' dirty swine! 

"Sh*t! Are they freakin' bacterias?! They multiply too fast!" shouted Rose. 

"We need a plan to finish this fight or escape this place. I am tired!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed while shooting towards the men charging at her.

"Z, we need more people or just one person to help us. We need someone to close those f*cking gates that keep on giving birth to these ugly hoomans!" Jennie unnie shouted that earned a laugh from those who heard her.

Like an angel's tongue, just as Jennie said those words, Jungkook and his hyungs came rushing in from the roof and I saw Yoongi oppa close the gates.

Dear readers,

I am so sorry for the sudden hiatus! My work is killing me and I dont have time to update. As much as I wanted to update my work won't just let me. Hope you all understand. I'll try my best to update as often as possible.

Love lots from me!

Ps. Dont be shy to PM me for your concerns. Thank you!