Chapter 36: Collaboration + Confession?!

Jungkook's POV

"You guys up for a collaboration? Surely we will have the sickest BEATS in the International Gang Tournament." Lisa grinned from ear to ear with her signature icy stare as ZQueen.

Collaboration? An alliance? Like teaming up to defeat D.A?

"Sounds nice. But... Is it possible?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Lisa rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face. She then looked at Mark hyung and signaled him to speak up. All seven of us have a big question mark on our foreheads.

"As you can see before you came here we successfully hacked the database of the IGT. We found some useful information that we can use bring D.A down." Adjusting his glasses like a genius talking infront of his class. "Aside from the information we also found out that D.A is closely watching our every move because he knows who we really are."

"What?! He knows who we are?!" Taehyung hyung shouted that made me cover my ears because he was just an inch from me for crying out loud!

"Hyung!" I glared at him and he just showed me his signature box smile and a peace sign. I just shake my head in disbelief.

"It's so obvious genius. Why would he disguise as Ice's classmate and tell those bullcrap to Jungkook? Hmm?" Hoseok retorted at Taehyung.

Taehyung hyung just playfully sticks his tongue out to Hoseok hyung. Aish this guys.

"What's our plan now? Aside from that 'collaboration' you are saying?" Namjoon hyung asked Lisa.

"First step, you need to break your gang and withdraw from the IGT." Her face blank.

"Are we even allowed to do that?" Jimin asked.

"It's not written in the rules that you're not allowed to withdraw." We all turned around and saw Jinyoung hyung by the door with large suitcases behind him.

"Yah! Where have you been? Sometimes I wonder Jinyoung if your half mafia half ninja. You disappear and pop out like a mushroom!" Exclaimed Jaebum hyung.

"Just somewhere." He grinned.

"What the fudge is that behind you? Did your parents kick you out or something?" Hoseok hyung asked while peeking behind Jinyoung hyung.

"Their suitcases." Bored, Jinyoung hyung answered.

"Why this-" Hoseok hyung was about to snort back at Jinyoung when Jin hyung put him in a headlock.

"Behave, Hoseok." He smiled at him.

"Ready to join Wicked Palette?" Out of nowhere Lisa asked. Looking extremely bored watching the boys goofing around.

"If this would help me protect my gang, then yes." Namjoon hyung held out his hand and Lisa took it immediately. Sealing the deal.

"Now, that you all agreed to join Wicked Palette... We need to do something with that flaming red hair of yours. It hurts my eyes." Jinyoung hyung then pushed the suitcases in the middle of us. He opens the first suitcase and showing what is inside. Hair dyes, timberland shoes, and black jeans. The second suitcase has boxes inside. When he grabbed one box and opened it, a beautifully crafted leather mask with golden spikes appeared. Then lastly, inside the third suitcase was golden jackets with the Wicked Palette's logo at the back.

"Whoa! Flashy!" Taehyung exclaimed. As expected with our Gucci boy. He is attracted to flashy and pretty things. Jinyoung hyung just gave him a smirk.

--------------------

Suga's POV

I feel so bored right now. Why are we  even here? The seven of us in our hideout is already a handful but now we're 19, it sounds like a marketplace. I want to have peace for once.