Chapter 15: Our suspicion

Last night was like a sweet nightmare to me but it ended well. Now, we are back to being idols. So, it means we have practice again. We are now in our practice room. The boys are still not here.

"I really can't believe it Lisa. It still doesn't sink in." Rose

"I know. I feel the same way too."
"I am just glad that we are finally complete." Jisoo unnie said.

"Me too!" exclaimed Jennie.

"To put that aside. Last night back at the Arena, did you not notice anything about those red heads we saw in the ring?" I lowered my voice. The boys might come in any minute.

"Why Lisa? You noticed it too?" Jennie asked at me surprised.

"You too?" then Rose seconded.

"We notice it immediately but we didn't notice the person who we eat and sleep together with." Jisoo unnie stated. We all laughed.

"Seriously unnie, they seem like they're BTS." I whispered.

"Yes, I know. For days that we have been with their four members we already familiarized their build and mannerisms." Jisoo unnie also whispered

"But, what intrigues me the most is the way that guy that seems like Jungkook looks at you." Rose also joined the whisper brigade.

"You also saw it Rose? It's kinda creepy and mocking. It gives you chill to the bones." Jennie whisperes too.

"I am also thinking about that. He seems like he has a grudge towards us or specifically me. It's very different from the Jungkook we know."

"They're also have no mercy in fi-"

Rose couldn't finish what she was saying because the door suddenly opened. We all looked at the door.

"Hi, girls. Goodmorning." V sunbae greeted us.

"Why do you look like that? It's as if you are caught red handed? Are you gossiping about boys?" J-Hope sunbae said.

Yes, sunbae. We are gossiping about boys. Specifically your group. But, I could not say that.

"Ani. We are just startled when you came. That's all. Ha..ha..ha.." Jisoo unnie stated awkwardly.

"Oh! Then sorry if we startled you." Jungkook sunbae said while smiling. He's eyes and smile right now is quite different from last night. What are you hiding Jungkook sunbae?

"Let's do some stretching." Jennie unnie then stood up.

We took our position in front of the mirror. Jungkook sunbae stood beside. I looked at him. He saw me looking at him and smiled.

"How was your sleep?"

"U-uhmm it was fine, sunbae."

"I told you to call me Jungkook." he stops moving and looked at me.

"Ah...Sorry, I forgot sun- ahh... Jungkook." he then ruffled my hair.

"Oh... What's this? Removable hair dye?" he asked while looking at his hands with pastel pink color. Crap! I should have shampood my hair twice.

"A-ah... Yes. I was trying out some colors on my hair for the collaboration. Yes, that's right. I want to change my hair color." I smiled nervously.

"Ahh... I'm sure you'll look cute with a pastel pink hair."

"Ahh.. Maybe."

Few hours later...

Our practice was done. It's twice as tiring because I keep on avoiding having eye contact with Jungkook. I don't know if he is really rhat guy last night. If he is, I don't want him to recognize me. He might know just by looking at my eyes. You would not know if he is very keen in observing. Playing safe won't hurt.

We all packed our bags said our goodbyes and went home. We still have a meeting tonight with the Wicked Palette.