Chapter 9

After a bit of catching up with Cameron and other things, Hiro came downstairs. He looked at me with a scowl before going behind the counter and grabbing a cookie.

Aunt Cass came up behind him when he was about to chomp down on the cookie and ripped it from his grip scolding him and telling him to do it after the café was closed. He just rolled his eyes and shot a glance at me before going back upstairs.

Cameron looked at me with a smirk and said, "He your boyfriend?" I had been taking a drink from my coffee when I spit it out. I started to choke as he just chuckled.

"Who? The kid with the fluffy black hair and the red t-shirt?" His smirk only widened as my face turned to disgust. "I only met him yesterday idiot." He only shrugged and asked, "Why are you not in school?" Looking up at him I narrow my gaze.

"I graduated already." His smile widened as he ruffled my hair with his rather large and rough looking hand.

"Nerd." I glare at him as he only chuckles. "Are you going to sign up for college?" I look down as my expression drops.

"What's the point? The only reason why I was going to go to college and get my masters was because of Nick and Ryan." His look saddens as he just pulls me into a side hug. "Come on. What do you wanna do?"

Thinking for a moment I'd always been able to do computer tech and robotics. I used to do bot fighting when I was younger so no wonder why. Immediately I whisper-shouted,

"Robotics!" He just smiled and replied, "Then come to SFIT. Tadashi goes there along with me." My eyes widen a bit as I just nod. "I'll think about it." Sighing we continue to talk for a while.