Chapter 41

The gang and I walk our way to Fred's house with chattering teeth and trembling bodies.

Goosebumps line my arms as I hold myself close for warmth.

We come to a mansion, as Fred walks up to the doors.

"Fred what are you doing?" I ask.

He stops and turns around when he lets a big, "Ooohhh!"

"That's right! Guys, this is my house. Or we'll my parents but they're on vacation. Welcome to mi casa! It's French for my house!" He folds his arms and beams as we all look at him with a glare.

"Actually it's not..." Says Honey.

"Fred. We are not in the mood for your silly games! We just road off a dock and I understand if your trying to lighten the mood but--" Suddenly the doors open to see a man in a suit.

"Welcome home, Master Fred."

"Hey! Heathcliff my man!" Fred fist pumps the butler as he strode inside leaving us dumbfounded.

Everyone starts to go inside as I just stand there and bite my lip. Baymax gives him a fist pump and, "Balalalala." Chuckling a bit I go up the few stairs as I mutter a small, "Excuse me for the intrusion." We go inside as we all gape at the size.

Fred rambles on and on for a bit when we come to a large set of double doors.

Fred claps his hands as they slide open revealing the most...childish room is ever seen.

There's life size action figures and things hanging from the ceiling. Things in glass cases and a couch.

Rambling on a bit more, Hiro sits down at a small table and starts to draw when Baymax goes over and hugs him.

Everyone starts to hug Baymax as I just stare.

'I can't stay with these people. They're changing me.'

Gogo motions me over as I just shake my head and put on an apologetic smile.

She rips Hiro from his seat as she picks me up and throws me over her shoulder despite all my yelps against it.

Walking over to Hiro she sets me down and pushes me into him as he catches me. I blush in his arms as I just hug him and stuff my face in his chest.

My heart beats like a base drum along with Hiro's. My cheeks heat up and I get butterflies in my stomach.

My body warms up quickly.