Chapter 27

Hearing the light sounds of snoring I slowly flutter my eyes open.

'Wait...why does it look....'

I go to pull away when two arms pull me closer.

Hiro nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck as my face flushes, his black messy hair tickling my neck slightly.

"H-Hiro!"

His eyes finally open as I feel his long eyelashes against my neck.

"Huh...?" He sits up and looks me in the face before his face explodes into redness.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" He quickly pushes me away as I land onto the mattress.

"Uh, i-its okay..." We sit in awkward silence a moment before I get up.

"Are you taking the scholarship?" I ask. He shakes his head as he gets up and dumps it into the trash.

I watch him wide eyed.

"I know I have no right to lecture you but....your throwing away your entire future for depression?! Yes you lost someone close to you, but that doesn't mean you can escape from your responsibilities just because of it. I lost everyone I love in just a month. I'm alone in this world but I'm still going to that college for them. They would've wanted me to live happy! And that's what Tadashi always wanted. I know you should realize this for yourself but I couldn't just sit here watching my best friend suffer. I worry about you so much it kills me inside!" Tears fell from my eyes as Hiro just stares wide eyed.

He furrowed his brows together as he yelled back, "Well I never asked you to worry!"

"Well you know what life just happens and you can't escape from that. Its like me never wanting to stay alive this long. Do you know how many times I've wished myself dead? I've sat in the middle of traffic, ran in front of a moving train. And each time I came out alive." The tears continued to pour from my eyes.

"Well then leave! I never even wanted you here anyways! I wish you'd just never came here at all your ruined my entire life! Your at fault for everything! Tadashi's death and Cameron's death!" He picks up something from his desk as he throws it at me.

It cuts me right across the side of his face as blood drops from the cut.

My body starts to tremble as I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

"Well maybe I was already planing on it. It's not like I came here by choice." Going to my backpack I pack up my stuff in it as I pull it onto my shoulder, the blood from my cut starts to drop to the floor leaving a small puddle below me.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little face your highness, I'll be showing myself to the door. I'll make sure I disappear from your life without any trace of me left." I pull my shoes on as I go to his door and open it and slam it behind me.

Running down the stairs, I run past Aunt Cass and out the doors as my tears continue to fall.

I run down the sidewalk dodging people left and right.

Not seeing the traffic I run across the road as a car jacks on their breaks and honks their horn.

Ignoring it I continue to run down the path as fast as my legs can take me.

Getting my phone I dial Honeys number as I call her.

"Honey speaking."

"H-Hey..."

"(F/n), what's wrong?!"

"U-Uhh, m-me and H-Hiro had a fight...he told me to leave and I-I left.."

"Oh, what did he say?"

"Just a few things before he told me to leave..." Honey heaves a heavy sigh.

"I-I--" I choke up a bit as my tears begin to fall faster.

Wiping away my tears with my free hand, suddenly I hear a loud screeching of tires.

Turning my head my eyes widen as a car hits me. (edit 5/26/19; uh... 10 yr old me were u ok??? Uhh like tf was going through ur head do u need a hug??? therapy???)

My phone flies out of my hands and smashes to bits.

Slowly sitting up my body is all scratched and bruised as the driver jumps out of the car as people surround me.

I wipe the blood from my mouth and stand up as everything is in pain.

"Are you okay?!"

"Call the paramedics!"

"Are you hurt?"

"Is anything broken?!"

"Please sit down, your hurt!"

Ignoring them all I pick up my backpack and my phone as I take off.

Dropping my phone in a nearby trashcan, I run faster as my lungs burn.