Chapter 44

Laying on Tadashi's bed holding my bleeding ear, I quietly contemplate life while Hiro's down in the garage with the gang.

Getting up, I grab my phone and slip it into my back pocket.

I open the bedroom down and go down the stairs and out the cafe door as I go into the garage.

As soon as I go inside Hiro scans them making me stop in my tracks.

"Oh, hey. We need to make your suit."
Blinking in confusion at Hiro I just stand there and stare.

"Make my what now?"

"Suit."

Sighing I walk over as he scans me.

"Take your phone out of your pocket."
Sighing I take my phone out and hand it to Honey.

"Now dab."

"Fluff off." He chuckles a bit before he takes the measurements and brings them to his computer.

He clicks away at the computer before he waves me over. "I'm confused."

Chuckling, I fold my arms and place them atop his head as I rest my chin on my arms.

(MORE THINGS I DONT KNOW AND ARE NOT REAL! PROBABLY.)

"If you add some metal fiber and latex into the suits it'll be better for the person inside he suit for many reasons. One reason is that it'll be better to maneuver in them. And they'll be lighter." He starts to add it to the mix.

After a bit of time we all make our way to Fred's house.

After some walking, well me on my new skateboard, we make it to Fred's house.

We go to the back as we all put on our suit.

Getting my suit on, the color of the suit is black.

The bottom half of the suit is cut short like shorts with black skin tight pants.

The suit is skin tight as I notice that Hiro had to extend the chest piece because me.

I come out and glare at Hiro as I point towards my chest.

"Really?"

He chuckles a bit.

Hiro's in a dark violet suit with a helmet.