Chapter 51

I sit on a tree in a nearby park crying. I knew I wasn't enough for Hiro. He was to good for me. It's not like I'm little miss model or anything.
((Bitch he verbally ABUSED you in the beginning stfu))

I hear footsteps coming toward me fast. I stop my crying and look over to see a panting Hiro. He sees me in the tree and climbs up.

Once he's up, he pulls me into a hug. "(F/n)!" I feel a something wet on my shoulder as I realize Hiro's crying. I push him away and look down. "Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" He blinks a moment before he turns serious.

"She's not my girlfriend. She was weird anyways. She kept laughing every time I talked saying I was funny." Looking away. I don't believe him. ((Of course u don't u dumb bitch))

"I'll be going..." Before I can jump off the tree, Hiro's grabs  my wrist. "Wait!" I rip my arm from his grasp and jump down as I take off my heels and take off towards SFIT.((I'll just be reading that as SHIT from now on))
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Running into SFIT, my feet pit a pat against the flooring. I run to my lab and burst through the door as I slam it behind me. I run over to a bed I placed inside.

I flop down onto it as the lump in my throat remains. I look down at my dress to see all the stains. My hairs a mess. My makeups all smeared, and my legs are all bruised and cut.

Getting up from the bed I go to my desk and start to make a blueprint. I sketch it out, my hand gliding across the paper easily.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I've been staying at SFIT for a few days. Everyone's avoiding me. I've been especially avoiding Hiro.
((U been staying at SHIT?))

I'm screwing in one last bolt to my invention when I hear a knock at my door.

"It's open." The door opens revealing Honey and Gogo. My eyes widen a smidgen before I avert my eyes. My body fills with guilt as I remember the wedding.

They come over to me, looking around at the trashed room. They have sympathetic looks on as Honey sets a hand on my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry..." They're faces turn to shock as they look at each other and shrug. "I'm sorry for all the trouble and worry I've put you through. I'm going to apologize to Hiro." They smile warmly before pulling me into a hug.

'I can't cry...!' ((I just had to make the reader like me wtf))

I hold in the tears and swallow the lump in my throat. They break away as they move to the side. I smirk at them and run out my door.

I take off down the hall until I get to Hiro's lab. Knocking on the door I don't hear an answer. I groan and bolt down the hallway and out the nerd lab doors.

I run through the school and out the doors. Running down the street, I dodge people and cars. Geez, cars love me. ((who can even run this far? That's for like fucking super humans I can barely go up the stairs without getting breathless))

I see the cafe from afar as I speed up. Getting to the entrance I burst in breathing heavily. Aunt Cass looks at me with wide eyes as she smiles and points upstairs.

I nod and smile back as I dodge through the tables and chairs and up the stairs. My feet tapping against the floor.

Getting up to the door, I burst through to see Hiro and her talking and laughing. They look over startled as my eyes are wide. I'm breathing heavily. ((oh shit— rUn))

Hiro's eyes widen as Lilian smirks. "Oh Hiro! Your cheating on me?!" Lilian shouts, throwing her arms around Hiro. My heart shatters as I just close my mouth.

"Sorry. I used to live here. I'm just getting my remaining stuff. I'll be going." I go back to my bored dull look as I go over to my side of the room and grab my backpack.

Going to walk out of the room, I feel a hand at my shoulder. "Oh please! Stay and talk!" I turn my head around to see Lilian grinning smugly.

"I'd rather not." I rip form her grip as she glares. "You worthless bitch! You haven't changed from that emotionless dull person! Always ignoring me! I'm talking to you!" She goes to slap me when I grab her wrist swiftly.

"Touch me again I'll break your fucking arm off." Hiro continues to watch shocked as she goes to slap me with her other hand.

I twist her arm behind her back and push her to the floor. I hold her down with my knee as I glare bloodlust into her back. "Don't come here again. And if I find out you do, I'll tie you to the San Fransokyo bridge and let you hang there until someone finds you." Her body starts to tremble as I let her go.

She jumps up and runs out as quick as she can. Sighing, I stand up and go over to Hiro. He looks at the floor. His black shaggy hair covering his eyes.

"Hiro. I came here to apologize for all the trouble I've caused you and Aunt Cass. I understand if you want me out. I've been a selfish brat that's...that's been taking life for granted....I haven't really appreciated it while I could. If you want my suit too, you can have it."

I go to turn away when I feel a hand at my wrist. Looking over a bit I notice Hiro's hand wrapped around my wrist. He pulls me towards him and hugs me. My cheeks flush and my heart starts pounding against my chest.

"Apology accepted." ((BITCH TF U WERE JUST HANGING OUT THE OTHER GIRL NOW U ALL GUCCI WITH ME AFTER I KICK HER OUT????))