Chapter 50

Sitting back at the table with Honey, I watch as Hiro gets ping ponged across the dance floor.

I chuckle at all the teenage girls dancing with Hiro. Yet my heart tinged with pain. I looked at the girls with jealousy in my eyes. Each one practically wanted to ravage him((ew did I even know what that meant or was I just stupid))

I don't know why I feel so irritated at the moment. Honey looks at me and smirks. "Awwww, (F/n)'s jealous...!" I flush and glare at her as I puff out my cheeks.

"Shush it." She chuckles and pokes my cheek playfully. "(F/n) and Hiro, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I flush furiously as my imagination gets the best of me.

I imagine me and Hiro sitting on a tree branch eating each other's faces off. My face heats up and rivals the roses in the vase on the table. I feel a small gentle slap on the back of my head as Wasabi is glaring at me.

"Stop the dirty thoughts. Your only 14." I look away embarrassed as I hear a couple of 'Oohs' from around me.

Looking back at the dance floor, I notice one of my old bullies dancing with Hiro. He looks extremely uncomfortable. I get up and walk over to Hiro. I'm glaring at her when she notices me and smirks. She leans in and kisses him.

My eyes widen as I freeze. Hiro flushes a dark red with his eyes wide. He pushes her away breathing a bit heavy. I slowly back away when Hiro looks over to see me. His eyes widen again.

She grins evilly as she caresses Hiro's cheek. Tears form in my eyes as I run off. My heart is shattered. I feel a lump in my throat. Tears stream down my cheeks like faucets as I hear Hiro calling.

I start to compare myself to her. She has a perfect body. Beautiful eyes. Silky soft hair. Pretty face. Tall. And a gorgeous smile. A perfect size chest as I look like I have two melons inside my shirt.
((Author note 4/21/19; why the fuck did I always use to make the readers have big tiddies do I have a thing for big tiddies or smth wtf???))

((Edit 4/14/20; ....i do))

((If you cant tell))

((I'm fucking gay))

She does her makeup perfectly. Makes any dress look good. Has perfect blonde hair.

She is perfect.

And I'm just last nights dinner. I run out the doors of the venue and down the street. I don't care how late it is. It feels like my heart was just stabbed with a knife.
((Author note 4/21/19; LMAOOOO BEFORE I KNEW WHAT LOVE FELT LIKE I WROTE THIS😂😂))

It hurt. And I wanted it to stop.