Chapter 68

After playing some Truth or Dare, Fred holds up a glass wine bottle. "Next game is Spin the bottle!" He sets the bottle down and spins it.

It lands on Honey as he gets up and kisses her on the forehead. She spins the bottle as it lands on Wasabi.

The suspension is real...

She kisses Wasabi on the cheek as it's his turn. He spins the bottle as it lands on me. He gets up and grabs my hand and plants a tiny kiss on it. "Sorry.." He murmurs loud enough for me to hear.

I spin the bottle when it lands on Gogo. I go over and kiss her on the cheek. She spins the bottle as it lands on me again. She comes and plants a kiss on my cheek as I spin it again. This time it lands on Hiro.

He flushes darkly as I get up. I come over and am about to plant a kiss on his forehead when he moves and captures my lips in his. I smile into the kiss and break away a few seconds later. Everyone, 'awwwes' at us.

My heart thumps in my chest as he spins the bottle. It lands on Fred as he groans. He gets up and kisses Fred's hand. We all laugh and tease each other for the rest of the time.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
After everyone's gone to sleep, I get up and head outside of Fred's house. I sit against a tree enjoying the stars when I hear someone sit down beside me.

Looking over, I see Hiro looking up at the stars. "Hey, Hiro." He smiles.
"Hey." The silence continues for a little while until he begins to speak. "About that kiss earlier..." My heart drops.

"Y-Yeah...?" I swallow my saliva. "C-Can we do it again...?" My hear skips a beat. "R-Really..? You want to do it with..with me...?" He nods.

"B-But look at me..! I'm fat, ugly, gross looking, and I have a terrible personality..." He cups my face within his palms gently. "None of that matters and bro is it true. Your the most beautiful person I'd ever met." I smile.

"If you say so, Nerd." He laughs. "Dork." He leans in slowly and kisses me gently. His soft lips against my chapped ones. Our lips move in sync with each other's.

After a minute or so, we pull away breathing heavily. "I-I l-love you, (F/n).." I giggle. "I love you too, Dork." We kiss again as I smile up at him.

I lean against his chest and continue to watch the stars as he holds me close keeping me warm.

"Hallelujah!" I shout throwing up my hands. Hiro chuckles and buries his face in my hair.