Chapter 54

It's been really awkward between me and Hiro. I'm hanging out with the gang at the moment.

For some reason they're all smirking at me. "What...? I haven't had that good of a week...." Honey taps her fingers on the table.

"Ooohhh, nothing~" I glare at her a moment. Standing up from my chair, I shove my hands in my jean pockets and start my way toward my lab.

On my way down the hall, I bite my lip. My (H/c) covering my eyes. "I ruined it..." I mutter.

I see some raven hair out of the corner of my eye, but just ignore it. Blocking the world out, I make my way to my lab.

Hiro POV
I walk towards the cafeteria when I see (F/n) walk by. It been to awkward over the few days since we almost kissed. I hear her mutter something but don't catch what she said.

Going into the bustling cafeteria, I make my way towards the gang. I sit down in a chair as they all have smirks on their face.

"Hiro, how's your relationship with (F/n)?" My face flushes at the sudden question. I look down as the scenes repeat in my head.

Her luscious lips. Her soft (H/l) (H/c) hair falling in her face. Her soft (S/t) {Skin Tone}.

Remembering how vulnerable she looked. She looked so adorable within that moment...

"Hiro. Hiro. HIRO!" My Head shoots up at the voice as Gogo looks at me with a blank face.

"Ah, uh sorry..." My cheeks start to heat up from other thoughts as they cloud my head.
((U nasty little twig))

((Do I at least look good tho..? Like...))

"She has changed him dramatically." Everyone nods in agreement to Wasabi's statement as Hiro just looks away.

"I don't think she likes me anymore..." Everyone looks at me confused. "What did you do, knucklehead?"

I bury my face in my hands out of pure embarrassment. "I-I almost kissed her, until Aunt Cass came in..." Honey screams loudly causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at her.

"M-My body...it just...it just moved on its own...! And she looked so..so vulnerable....aughhhh!!! What's wrong with me?!" I groan loudly in my hands as I hear a few chuckles.

"He's got the urges." ((uuhhhh HES LIKE A TODDLER BRUHHH????))

"I'm surprised it took him this long to actually kind of see."

Looking up from my hands I raise an eyebrow. "See what?"

Everyone bursts out into laughter.

"Your obviously in love with her! We all see the way you look at her. We all know you want to ravish her. She looks back at you in the same manner. Wanting to just ravish you." I blush at Honeys wording as everyone deadpans.
((*cries in disgust* what was wrong with my ten year old mind 😭😭))

(Edit edit; I wasn't ten I was eleven. You stupid fuck)

"He's 14...." ((Wait What He looks NINEEE????))

"Didn't stop my mother. She had me when she was 15." Everyone stares in a bit of shock. Everyone the same expression. Poker faced.

Honey gives me a big bright smile as she looks at where (F/n) had left. "It takes time."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your POV
We're all on Baymax as he flies towards an island. All of us in our suits. We land on the island when I see a sign a little ways away from where we're all standing.

"Woah! Our first landing as a team!" Suddenly we all hear a crunch of some sort. We all activate our weapons and begin firing at the air.

"YEAH! TAKE THAT YOU MONSTER!!"

"HIIYAAHHHH!!"

After a few seconds we all stop and look down. A pigeon sits there looking at us with its beady eyes.

"Oh. It's just a small ol' pigeon..."

We all chuckle out of embarrassment as we begin to look around.

We walk over to the sign I saw earlier as Wasabi reads it.

"It's on quarantine." We all look at the sign suspiciously. Our brows furrowed.

We see a wall nearby as Wasabi uses his lasers to cut a hole in the wall. We all climb inside when we go into some room.

A video plays on a small screen. We all watch intently. Taking in every single piece of information. ((Okay this is already suspicious why would a video be playing on its own like??? Y'all STOOPID))

I hear a loud noise when a large piece of debris is thrown at us. "MOVE NOW!" We're all to late when the debris falls on us.

I cover my head protectively and shut my eyes tightly. Waiting to be crushed. Instead, I feel air. ((how tf do u feel air))

Opening my eyes I see Baymax holding the debris. He picks it up and chucks it as we all stare at the mastermind. ((it's the cat and the hat waiting for y'all with a baseball bat))

Suddenly I'm thrown out of the room. Crashing through a wall. I yelp at the sudden pain. I'm met with cold hard floor as pain shoots through my body. ((HAHA THAT BITCH JUST GOT YEETED))

I gasp loudly at the coldness. I hear the gangs shouts. And I feel blood running down my chin.

Standing up, I wipe the blood from my chin as the fight begins. We all take off at him. Throwing chemistry bombs, trying to cut him with lasers, fire breathing, flying disks, and a big flying marshmallow with a rocket fist.

My invisibility mechanism broke when I was sent through a fucking wall like Elmo getting sent into a pile of hell and fire. ((Elmo...? My poor childhood😢😢))

My whole body aches. A microbot fist is thrown my way as I dodge by a hairs notice. Suddenly I'm picked up and thrown across the room like a rag doll. I yelp at the sudden sharp pain.
((Before 'yelp' it said screech and all I could think of was some crackhead going HIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHH))

Looking down, I was cut deeply on a piece of metal. I grab it to try and stop the pain, and the bleeding. I get back on my feet and continue to fight. Throwing everything I've got. ((Did I throw my shoe too))

((Actually that'd be funny if you just took off your bra and threw it at him and it landed on his head as he just screamed and fainted lmao))

Running up, I do a roundhouse kick. I hear a crack coming from him as he just sends me flying. I knock into a wall again as I groan.

What is it with me and the wall?!

A piece of my suit falls off and hits the floor with a loud clank. I furrow my brow as my heavy breathing continues to get more ragged.