Chapter 43

Your POV
Walking home at like 4AM is not exactly my cup of tea. I don't like it really.

A spider could jump out and eat me alive!

My teeth chatter and my body trembles. Holding myself from the piercing cold, I cut closer to Hiro. Going behind him, I hug him from behind trying to warm myself up.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Shut up I'm cold!"

"Well damn, (F/n) I can't control the weather!"

"Shut up asshole!!"

"Get off!!! Aunt Cass is going to be super pissed!"

"It's a die, die situation! If I don't heat up I could get hypothermia! And if we don't go back to the cafe, Aunt Cass will eat the whole store out and we'll be grounded to the cafe for life! Okay lets go!" I take off running towards the cafe with Hiro in tow.

Making it to the cafe, I tiptoe inside the backdoor. Just before I can get upstairs, I hear a voice in the cafe.

"They must be in the garage." I smirk and run upstairs and flop into bed as I cuddle into the blankets.

I hear footsteps near as Hiro runs into the room. He closes the door lightly so Aunt Cass doesn't hear and does a running head start to his bed as he belly flops.

We both quickly kick off our shoes and jump under the blankets as we hear the door open.

"They're asleep?!" I hear. Trying to contain my laughter I roll into the pillow and hold my breath.

Finally I hear the click signaling the doors close as I burst out laughing.

Hiro just sits in silence a moment before he starts laughing. "She totally believed it!" Whisper shouts Hiro.

The door inches open slowly as it reveals Aunt Cass. "So would you all like to tell me where you were?" Hiro's eyes widen as I jump under Tadashi's bed.

"Get out from under the bed, (F/n)." Smacking my head on the top of the bed I let out an, "Ow!" Sighing I climb out from under the bed and look over to see Aunt Cass totally pissed.

I go over and sit on Hiro's bed and wait for our ears to be torn off.

"You know if you told me you guys were superheroes and had to save the city? I'd probably believe you two."

We flinch at the word, 'Superheroes.'