Chapter 31

(F/n) POV
"What do you want...?" I smile and giggle a bit as I reply, "I just wanted to say that with how many times you try to get rid of me I'm sticking like glue."

I see a slight smile on his face as tears begin to fall from his eyes.

"I-I'm so so sorry...I-I'm just too selfish and rude...I acted like a complete jerk and I'm sorry..." Smirking evilly I respond while folding my arms across my chest.

"Apology not accepted."

He looks at me moment before he chuckles a bit.

"I-I understand why..." His face saddened.

Smiling, I pull the IV out of my arm as I bite the inside of my cheek.

After it's out I get up and run over to Hiro and hug him.

His eyes widen as his cheeks flush.

I show him a big toothy grin.

He smiles back gently as the tears continue to fall from his eyes.

"Thanks..."

I bring my hands to his face as I wipe away his tears with my thumb.

"Hiro Hamada, I don't know how you were named a child prodigy." He chuckles a bit as I wrap my arms around him. He stiffens a bit but he hesitantly hugs back.

We hear a sound by the door as we look over to see the door open a bit and the whole gang standing beside the crack peeking in.

Honey has her phone out recording it.

Me and Hiro blush and pull away.

They all chuckle nervously as they slowly enter.

I look down to notice that I'm in a hospital gown.

Finally noticing that I have no bra on, I only have on underwear just causing me to blush even darker.

".....Hiro....."

He stiffens up as he slowly turns his head to me still blushing even more than I am.

"Y-Yes.....?"

"Did you.....?"

He looks away as the tips of his ears heat up.

He nods as my face turns 50 shades darker.

"OH MY FLUFFING GOD YOU PERV!"

"HOW AM I A PERVERT?!"

I quickly cover my chest as Honey just records it all.

"YOU KNEW I DIDN'T HAVE ONE ON AND YET YOU SAID NOTHING!!!" His face rivals mine with redness as we both look away.

A/n
9/5/20
Hi guys this is 3 years later idk what the fuck 11 year old me was thinking writing this toxic ass love story

This ain't love y'all

IRL me would have thrown hands with Hiro the moment he started acting like a pissy lil bitch like 20 chapters ago