Chapter 12

Hiro took the money off of the plate-like thing and stuffed it into his pocket.

We were about to go when Yama suddenly yelled, "No one beats Yama!" Yama abruptly stood up and cornered me and Hiro against a wall.

"Woah there big guy! We can sort something out!" I stood in front of Hiro as Yama looked at me.

"Stupid little girl!" I push Hiro out of the way as Yama throws his fist at me.

I dodge it by a hairs notice. "OH SHIT." His face turns red from anger. I swallow my saliva as my face goes a bit pale. 'I've never fought someone, 7 times my size....'

I look to my side to check on Hiro when Yama catches me off guard and swings his fist. His fist meets with my face as I'm sent to the floor.

A few of his minions start to kick me when I move out of the way. Always having a large tolerance for pain, this definitely had hurt but I had much worse in the past.

Quickly pulling myself to my feet, blood drips to the floor as I wipe it with my sleeve and grab Hiro's wrist.

"Move you old man!" I quickly pull him out of the way of Yama when a moped speeds to a stop.

"Hiro! Jump on!" Noticing the voice, Hiro quickly rips his hand from my grasp and grabs my wrist instead as he pulls me to the back of the moped.

He sits on the back as he pulls me on. Hiro pulls on a helmet as Tadashi looks at me with wide eyes.

"You too?!"

Tadashi rips his helmet off and gives it to me as I put it on quickly. Before I have a chance to gather my thoughts, Tadashi quickly speeds off resulting me in screaming loudly.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! TADASHI WHY?!?!"

I quickly grab onto Hiro and shut my eyes tight and stuff my face into his warm back. His face immediately heats up to my touch as his body stiffens.

His body heat radiating from him warms me. "Shoot..." Looking out from Hiro's back, we're driving towards a dead end.

Tadashi makes a quick U-turn as he yells out, "Brace yourselves!" Suddenly there are sirens blaring through the night as Tadashi rides onto a ramp. I scream louder as I just tighten my grip on Hiro.