Chapter 14

After we had gotten back to the cafe, Aunt Cass had immediately told us to go upstairs.

We all trudged upstairs and into the room as Hiro went and plopped down onto his bed.

Going to my mattress, I grab my backpack and pull out my phone as I messages upon messages.

8:33PM
Cameron: (F/n) is it okay if we meet in a few days?

9:21PM
Cameron: (F/n), did you eat well today?

10:05PM
Cameron: Hey are you okay?

10:19PM
Cameron: (F/n) where are you?!

10:28PM
Cameron: (F/n)!!?!

11:34PM
Cameron: You bonehead answer!

12:45AM
Cameron: Answer me!

There was about 27 missed calls and 43 other messages.

Sighing I set my phone down when Tadashi goes over to Hiro.

"Hey, I'll take you to that next fight." Hiro looks up at Tadashi a bit startled before agreeing.

Tadashi comes over and kneels down next to me and asks, "Would you like to go too?" He winks at me and brings his finger to his lip telling me to keep quiet as I nod.

We all go outside and get on his moped as he hands me and Hiro a helmet.

Putting the helmet on I slide my phone into my back pocket as Tadashi races off to a place unknown to me.
--•°•--
After some time of chatting and talking on the moped, we make it to a large building that looks beautiful.

Staring up at it in awe, Tadashi parks and gets off as he looks at Hiro with an innocent smile.

"We're here." Hiro growls at him and spats, "Ugh, why did we have to come to this nerd school?" Looking at him in shock I ask, "T-This is a school?!" Tadashi nods and says, "A college to be exact." I just beam even brighter as he leads us inside.

We walk down the long halls until we make it to a robotics lab.

Going inside I gape at the size and my eyes shimmer.

"Wow!" I mutter a person with long honey blond hair comes over.

She's as tall as my brother as she has heels on. She wears glasses and a pink headband. Her smile is the size of a ruler as comes over beaming.

"Hi! You must be Hiro! Tadashi always talks about you! My names Honey Lemon!" She pulls Hiro into a bone crushing hug as a few more people come out.