Chapter 49

Getting to the wedding, we rush inside and grab our seats.

Gogo sat next to me along with Hiro as the ceremony started.

Honeys sister walked down the isle as blah blah blah blah blah and blah.

"You may now kiss the bride." They kiss as I pretty much want to choke myself.

Now it's the reception, we all go into a room with tables when a dj sits up front.

Honey and her sister run over as she grabs my shoulders.

"Your the girl that was flying on that robot the other day!" Blinking I nod as she begins to talk.

Me and Hiro had flown around a skyscraper.

"I work there! I saw you flying by holding onto that boy!" I blush as I take a quick glance at Hiro, he's also blushing.

Honeys sister looked at Hiro and gasped she ran over to him and whispered in his ear as steam started to come out.

He buried his face in his hands still blushing as I could only imagine what she said.

She came back over to me and gave me a thumbs up before she jogged off.

Everyone's smirking at me and Hiro when Gogo asked, "Soooo, tell us all about how it was flying on Baymax!" Me and Hiro groan as I get up and grab some food.

Accidentally I bump into someone.

Looking up I notice who it is when I bite my lip.

"Oh, hey (F/n)...so...I heard about that incident..." I go to walk away when he grabs my arm.

"You know better than to run away from me!" Ripping my arm from his grasp I glare.

"I graduated and am in college. I don't need to be told what to do from some lousy high schooler." Walking away I go back to the table and sit down. Hiro's there. Alone. Me and him.

A
L
O
N
E

I look at my plate remembering high school. Everything that happened. Unconsciously bitting my lip in the process. Hiro sighs and pulls me onto the dance floor as we dance for a while.