Chapter 48

The day of the wedding.

Honey and Gogo came over all ready for it while I was a complete mess.

They had bought me a new shampoo and conditioner along with some other things.

"INTO THE SHOWER YOU GO!" Aunt Cass dropped Hiro off at Fred's house to get ready so us girls could have time.

I get into the shower using the shampoo and conditioner as I jump back out and pull my dress on.

I had also gotten some heels. What a surprise!

Pulling on the 2 inch heels, I put on an ankle bracelet.

Honey puts some small diamond earrings on me as she puts a clip in my hair. She starts to do my makeup while Gogo curls my hair.

After they're done I look like a teen model.
(Dress your wearing)

(Heels your also wearing)

I stand up and twirl as I give them a thumbs up

"Have a good time with Hiro~!" I blush like a tomato as I rub my arm.

"Do you think he'll like it?" They're faces go into shock mode as they just blink.

"OF COURSE HE WILL!!" Honey hugs me as Gogo does too.

"Come on girls! It's almost time to go!" We all break away as we run down the stairs and into the cafe.

Aunt Cass gapes at our looks as she just squeals.

Some of the men in the cafe whistle at Honey and Gogo as they just glare at a few of the boys my age.

We all go outside as we jump into Honeys car and head to Fred's.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We all jump out of the car and run up to Fred's door as I knock politely.

Heathcliff answers as he lets us in.

We all run over to Fred's door and burst in, they're all ready as they both gape at us.

"Uhhhh, where did you put (F/n), all I see is a model standing in her place...?"
I glare at Wasabi as he shrieks a little.

"Nope, same (F/n)!" Chuckling Hiro just stands there with his mouth open.

"Awww come on! She's adorable!" Honey pulls me over and puts her hands on my shoulders from behind as she whispers in my ear to smile.

I smile brightly as Hiro's cheeks get darker.

Fred and Wasabi give him a thumbs up as Gogo and Honey give me a thumbs up.

Honey shoves me towards Hiro as I blush.

"L-Lets get going..." I grab Hiro's sleeve and lead him out to the car as Honey drives.

Gogo's in the front seat, Wasabi and Fred are in the back, and me and in the way back. Honey got a new car since her last one is swimming with the fishy's.

Honey drives off towards where the weddings going to be while me and Hiro are completely quiet along the way.