Chapter 40

I stay in the garage on Hiro's computer working on something.

It's about 3AM and I'm working off the last of Hiro's gummy bears. Stretching I sneeze when I hear a loud crash.

Running out of the garage a car zips past me as I'm picked up with it.

Screaming loudly I shut my eyes tight and hold myself when nothing happens.

Opening my eyes I'm sitting on top of a car with white--balloons? Holding me?

Turning around I see Baymax as I see the Yokai.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FLUFF!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I start screaming as he starts to gain.

Looking back down I notice I'm sitting in Baymax's lap. Looking beside the car Hiro looks at me wide eyed until the door comes off.

Baymax grabs him quickly as I shout, "HIRO EXPLAIN!!!!!!" Baymax sets me inside the car on Hiro's lap as I hold onto him for dear life.

"HIROOOOOO!!!!!!" The gang looks at me shocked with wide eyes as I'm completely terrified.

I'm to scared to notice I'm sitting on Hiro's lap. Oh well I'll slap myself later. "(F/n)! Calm down!"

"DO NOT FREAKING TO ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN I WAS ALMOST JUST A PANCAKE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! NOW EXPLAIN BEFORE I BEAT IT OUT OF YOU!" Before I can finish, Hiro pushes me into the back as I trip and fall onto the floor.

"STOP HIR--AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" We all start screaming as the car goes into the water. Th windshield cracked, everyone begins to get out of th car with the help of Baymax when I'm stuck.

My foot is stuck on the seat belt.

It somehow got wrapped around my foot. I loose all the air in my lungs as water fills my lungs. I begin to loose conscience when I feel someone grab me and pull me to the surface.

But I'd already lost conscience by then.

Hiro POV
We all sit on top of Baymax when I notice (F/n) isn't here.

Jumping into the water I look for her when I spot her struggling in the car. Swimming toward the car, I go inside when she's lost conscience.

My eyes widen as I grab her and pull her to the surface. "Hiro, you need to perform mouth to mouth." Says Honey.

I blush and look at her as she looks serious. "I'm not kissing her!"

"Hiro! If you don't give her mouth to mouth she'll die! Do you want her gone too?!" My eyes widen again before Baymax takes me through the steps.

After a few tries, she jolts up choking out the water. We all soften at her expression. She looks at me noticing how close we are when she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Thanks, Hiro." Chuckling nervously I reply, "Haha, f-for what..?" She seats the back of my head causing me to flinch when she answers, "For saving me dumb dumb."

"Whaaaaaat? I never!"

"But you should've just let me die. Now I gotta scrub my lips with oil. Just to get rid of any trace you were there." Pouting I look away with folded arms.