Chapter 26

Hiro POV
We head inside the cafe as the lights turn on.

We stop in our tracks when we look up and see Aunt Cass.

"Hiro....(F/n)....mind explaining to me where you were...?" I stay quiet thinking of what to say until (F/n) blurts, "I was at a bot fight. Hiro was at the park just watching stars so we came back." Aunt Cass's eyes widen as she lets out a sigh.

"I'm surprised it wasn't Hiro..." Looking back at (F/n) she looks at me and smiles gently.

My cheeks heat up as my heart starts thumping faster and faster.

'W-What is this?"

(F/n) POV
After getting back to the cafe, I went upstairs to my mattress as Hiro sat on his bed.

"(F/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I'm sorry I acted like such a jerk. You can punch me if you want."

I stay quiet as I bring my knees to my chest hugging them tightly.

Tears form in my eyes as they stream down my cheeks.

Sniffing I wipe my eyes with the corner of my sleeve.

"(F/n)?" Hiro looks over his bed only to see me crying like a baby.

His eyes widen as he jumps of his bed and kneels down next to me.

"Hey, what did I do this time?! I'm sorry you can punch me..." Chuckling a bit I smile and look at him.

"Your okay. It's not your fault it's mine. I've been so careless and selfish over the past weeks. And I-I...I can't believe....Cameron's dead...Tadashi too....all my families gone. Ryan. Nick. And my mother too. Never had I ever met my biological dad either..."

Tears start to prick his eyes as he opens his arms up wide and pulls me into a hug.

I bury my face into his shoulder and continue to cry as we stay there.

My heart is thumping fast and a warm fuzzy feeling erupts inside me spreads throughout me.

It's like his arms were made to hold me.

Not even caring if I stain Hiro's shirt with tears or the fact that we're hugging each other close.

I cry my eyes out with Hiro for the next hour until we slowly fall asleep in each other's arms.