Chapter 63

"It's done!" Inflating can be heard as Baymax towers above us. "BAYMAX!!!" Instead of letting him talk, I run up and hug him.

Hiro smiles in the background as I squish my face into Baymax's vinyl body.

"Hello, (F/n)." Hiro comes over and hugs the giant walking marshmallow. I look over and smile at him.

"Good job, Hiro." His face is darker than a cherry. I raise my brow in confusion.

"Scan complete. Your hormone and neurotransmitter levels indicate that you are experiencing mood swings, common in adolescence. Diagnosis: puberty. Your heart rate has also risen."

I chuckle as his face gets redder by the second. "Okay Baymax, we are satisfied with our care." I pout as Baymax wobbles to his charging station and deflates.

I go over to my side of the room as I flop onto Tadashi's bed. I let out a large sigh as I smile. 'It's all back to normal..'

I slowly slip into dreamland, my conscience fading and reality coming to a close.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I wake to a small jolt, I sit up and see Hiro peering in at the divider. I rub the sleepiness from my eyes as he smile apologetically. "Eh...sorry..." I smile back a closed eye smile.

"Your okay." I crawl out of the thick blankets and stretch my arms as I feel my back crack.

I go over to Hiro and reach my hand up and I ruffle his hair. He shuts one of his eyes at where my hand almost covers as his cheeks flush.

My heart races against my chest at how adorable he looks. I pull myself to reality as I walk past him and run down the stairs. The smell of delicious pancakes fills my nose as my mouth waters.

I slid to a stop in front of the kitchen as Aunt Cass sets down a plate of pancakes. "Good morning, (F/n)."

"PANCAKESS!!!" I look over to where the voice came from to see Hiro bolting over. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" I run over to the pancakes and slide one onto a plate, I drizzle the sweet syrup onto the pancakes.