Chapter 64

Sitting with Honey and Gogo at the cafe, we're all talking more about girl stuff.

"So, how's you and Hiro~?" I flush at the question but only shake it off. "What do you mean? Nothing's going on. It's just me and him. Roommates." Honey pouts at the response.

"Okay, I gotta get going." Gogo stands up and waves at us as Honey also stands up.

"I have to go too. See you all later!" I wave bye as they both walk out of the cafe.

I feel arms on the top of my head as I look up to see Hiro. He has his arms folded and resting on the top of my head. "Hey, midget." I immediately turn around and glare.

"Your calling me short?! Says the one who's 14 and is only 5 feet tall!" The ends of his lips tug up into a small smirk.

"Right. Like your so tall. Your 4"9." I go to open my mouth to say something sarcastic when nothing comes out. I close my mouth and pout. Folding my arms I avert my gaze.

"Shush, Hamada." I hear him chuckle as he ruffles my hair. "I'm going to the park." His ears perk up as he asks, "Can you buy gummy bears?!"

I snicker at his childish attitude before nodding. "I'll get the gummy bears." He fist pumps the air as I stand up from my seat and make my way towards the door.

I wave bye as he waves back. And I'm on my way. I walk down to a nearby convenient store and buy a pack of gummy bears. I leave the store and make my way down to the park.

I sit on a bench and watch the sunset. The beautiful mixture of orange, yellow, blue, purple, and pink.

I hear the sound of laughter and heels clunking getting closer to me. Deep voices and higher pitched ones. Talking and the sound of shuffling.

The talking and the footsteps come to a stop. "Oh. Look who it is." Looking over at the snobby voice I see one of my old bullies. She's surrounded by her other friends. Madison, the girl next to her with brown hair and brown eyes. Allie, she has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Matt, tall, brown hair and brown eyes. Derek, black hair and green eyes. And the bitch herself, Tori, long flowing blonde locks and blue eyes.

"I need to repay you for that punch. Matt." Matt looks over at her a bit hesitantly before she glares at him. "Move you dumbass!" She pushes him forward as he mouths, 'Sorry'.

He moves in front of me quickly before throwing a fist at me. I quickly grab his fist in my hand and twist it behind his back. I kick him to the floor as he groans.

Tori pushes Derek toward me as me looks at me apologetically. He throws a roundhouse kick at me but I dodge and kick him in the crotch. He falls to the floor holding his inner thighs.

Suddenly my hair is being yanked. Instead of screaming, I bite my lip. I'm pushed to the floor as I'm brutally beaten. Being kicked in the face multiple times. The stomach, being punched, slapped. And most of all, had a rock thrown at me.

I lay on the grass cut and bruised. They all laugh except for the two boys. The girls scurry away laughing and giving each other high fives. But not before taking a video.

After they leave, Derek and Matt come over. "I'm sorry..." Says Matt helping me up. I grab his hand as he pulls me to my feet. "Your fine. Tori's just a bitch. She's probably blackmailing you." Derek nods. "Well you know her. Her dads a government agent and her mom works as a well known famous author."

I go to take a step when a sudden pain shoots through my leg. I go to topple over when I'm caught by Matt. "Come on. We'll take you home." Matt and Derek sling one of my arms over each of their shoulders.

"Where do you live?" Asks Matt starting walking along the sidewalk. "Lucky Cat Cafe."

They both take me towards the cafe while I limp.