Chaper 66

I wake up to the beautiful-- scratch that, the horrid annoying sound of my alarm clock.

Rolling over I swiftly bring my hand down and smash the alarm clock to bits. 'There. Now I'll never have to get up.'

Suddenly, the divider is slammed open. "(F/n)! We gotta go! We only have 19 minutes!" My eyes fly open as I jump up. I rush over to my bag and quickly pull out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and t-shirt.

Before Hiro leaves I quickly just take off my shirt and pull on my t-shirt and jeans. Hiro stands with a bloody nose as I quickly jump into my canvas sneakers. I grab my flannel and hang it around my waist as I grab my bag and rush out of the room.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I run to SFIT as I quickly shoot through the doors. I rush toward Honeys lab immediately. I run through the double doors of the nerd lab and make my way to Honey.

I see her long blonde hair in the distance as I run over and hug her from behind. "Morning!!!!" She chuckles lightly before I let go. She turns around and pats me on the head.

Hiro runs through the nerd lab doors with tissues in his nose. "What's up with Hiro?" Asks Gogo. I immediately flush and remember what happened. "Oops...." They look at me in confusion as I continue. "I may have accidentally changed in front of Hiro...." Gogo bursts out laughing as Honey sighs with a small smile.

"Weirdo." I smile and give her a thumbs up. Remembering what I was working on, I say bye to the two and rush to my lab.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Putting the final touches onto my invention, I smile. I set it down and say, "(L/n) Tech." It begins to open up and expand. It grows into a small life size child. He had curly brown hair and big (e/c) eyes.

"Nick 2.0...." I mutter to myself.

"I at sorry, I did not quite catch that." I roll my eyes at it and hold out my arms. "Please give me a hug." The robot comes over and hugs me tightly. It begins to hug tighter and tighter till the point where I can't breathe.

"ACK OKAY OKAY! LET GO!" The robots grip quickly disappears. "(L/n) tech, shut down." The robot quickly folds back up into a small box. I smile at it and place it onto my desk.

Suddenly, my lab door is swung open. "(F/n)!!! Hiro wants you at the cafe!" Nodding toward Wasabi, I tidy up a bit before I'm on my way.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I push the cafe door open to see Hiro in an apron serving customers. He rushes over to another and takes their order as he rushes back.

Aunt Cass no where in sight. I rush over to the counter and grab an apron. A boy with his two friends around my age walks in. They go over to a table as I rush over.

"Can I start you off with some drinks or something?" They look up and nod when a boy sitting down with blonde hair and green eyes smirks. "Yeah, do you have a piece of paper?" I nod as I set down a piece of paper.

"Pen?" I set down the pen I'm holding in front of him. He writes something down as he rips it and sets it in front of me.

"Call me~" I grab the paper and look down at it.

Logan Meyer
(XXX) XXX-XXXX

I chuckle nervously. "I'm not on the market." His expression falters. "Well, just call me if your ever lonely.." I rip the piece of paper and set it down. "I'll bring some waters."