Stubborn (Lena x reader)

Request: Lena x reader : where your best friend, winn hacked lena's twitter account and changed her name into 'Mrs.y/l/n' because he knows that you and lena like each other just to stubborn to admit it ? Please and thank you 

"Winn! What the hell did you do!" you yelled at your best friend storming to his desk.

You had been casually scrolling through your twitter feed when a tweet from Lena appeared, only her name wasn't 'Lena Luthor' like usual.

Next to her handle was now 'Mrs. Y/L/N' and the only person you know crazy enough to hack into Lena's account and do this was Winn.

"What? You and Lena like each other but you're both too stubborn to admit it, I was just speeding up the process," he said throwing his hands up in the air like he did nothing wrong.

Alex and Maggie walked into the DEO both looking at their phones.

"Uh Y/N? Why did Luthor change her twitter name to your last name?" Alex questioned you.

"Did you finally ask her out?" Maggie chuckled.

You smacked Winn on the back of the head and pulled him to his feet, "We are going to L Corp and you are going to fix this."

You arrived to L Corp to find Lena in her office working on her computer.

Her assistant let you in, she smiled when she saw you and got up from her desk.

"Y/N, it's nice to see you, do you happen to know why my twitter was changed to 'Mrs. Y/L/N'?" she asked laughing.

She may have been amused by the joke but you weren't, you glared at Winn for him to answer.

"Well actually, that was me," Winn said awkwardly, "Y/N here was too stubborn to admit that they liked you so I figured I would give 'em a little push."

You smacked Winn on the arm, you couldn't believe he just told Lena that you liked her.

"Y/N, if you wanted to go out with me all you had to do was ask," Lena grinned.

"Wait really?" you said surprised.

"Yes really, now how about you and I go out Friday night, pick me up at six, I'll make the reservations," she smiled.

"Yeah- yeah, that sounds great," you rambled out.

"Great, I'll see you then, now if you excuse me I have some business to attend to, including changing my twitter name back," she said walking back to her desk.

You and Winn exited L Corp and headed back to the DEO to get some real work done.

"See, she thought it was funny, and now you have a date with her!," Winn said proud of himself.

"Shut it Winn," you said still a bit angry with him but secretly thrilled that you actually had a date with Lena Luthor.