Flight 237 part 2 (Alex x reader)

Request: Can we get a Part 2 to Flight 237. That was one of my favorites!

Tonight was your date with Alex.

The two of you agreed on having a simple date, nothing fancy so you suggested a bar downtown you often frequented when you were in town.

You sat at the bar counter, watching the game on the big tv hanging overhead, drinking your beer when Alex walked in sporting tight jeans and a leather jacket.

"You look great Alex," you greeted her.

"Thank you, you look pretty nice yourself," she chuckled.

You tried not to blush at the comment, "You want to play a game of pool?" 

"You're on," she grinned.

You grabbed your beer along with the second one you had waiting for Alex and headed over to one of the pool tables at the back of bar.

Alex took the first shot, knocking one of the solid colored balls into the corner pocket.

"I should warn you Y/N, I can be a bit competitive," Alex teased.

"It's a good thing you're on a date with someone who competes in sports for a living then," you chuckled.

The game came down to the wire, both of you only one having ball to pocket left but Alex ended up winning the game after hitting both her last ball and then the 8 ball in.

"Looks like I win," she said victoriously.

"No way, I want a rematch," you muttered avidly.

"Alright but don't get upset when you lose again," Alex laughed.

"Now don't get cocky on me Danvers," you joked, resetting the table.

When you won the second match Alex then insisted on another game.

One game became two and you finished the fourth game with two wins each.

"It's getting late, maybe we should call it a tie for the night," you suggested.

"Works for me, we can settle this next time," Alex said.

"So there's going to be a next time?" you grinned.

"I mean if you want there to be," Alex said softly.

"I'd really like that," you said stepping closer to her.

Alex bit her lip, contemplating if she should kiss you.

You could tell Alex was hesitant so you were the one to make a move, closing the distance between you.

You pulled back and Alex was slow to reopen her eyes.

"Goodnight Alex," you smiled, leaving the bar after your best date ever.