Content (Lena x reader)

Request: Lena x trans male reader: "I've had a rough day and honestly all I want right now is a drink and someone to cuddle with..." 

Morgan Edge had come to be a real pain in the neck for Lena.

Kara was depending on Lena to stop Edge from buying CatCo and right now she had no idea how to make that possible.

Edge was a stubborn man but even more he was a businessman, once he made up his mind about something he could not be persuaded otherwise. 

Lena turned her key, opening up the door to your shared home.

She threw her purse on the kitchen island and plopped herself down next to you on the couch.

"Why the sour face?" you asked her.

"I've had a rough day and honestly all I want right now is a drink and someone to cuddle with," she sighed. 

"Well it's a good thing you have a boyfriend who can provide you with both of those requests," you smiled getting up from the couch.

A few minutes later you returned with two glasses of wine and a stack of takeout menus.

"What should I order for dinner, chose anything you want," you told her.

Lena took a look through the pile and handed you the menu to the best Chinese restaurant in National City.

"Good choice," you said pulling out your phone to order. 

While you waited for your food to be delivered you sat on the couch, Lena curled up into your side as you drank from your wine glasses and she told you about everything going on.

She needed someone to listen and that's what you did. 

You paid for your food and thanked the delivery guy as Lena searched Netflix for something to watch.

You enjoyed your meal with one of yours and Lena's favorite shows playing in the background.

That night Lena feel asleep in your arms.

It was the most content she had felt all day.