Oregus flowers (Kara x reader)

Request: Could you do a Kara x reader fic where the reader finds someone who sells alien plants and buys Kara a flower that used to grow on Krypton?

a/n: I just looked up Krypton plants and found this, it's a regular plant that looks like an orchid.

With yours and Kara's anniversary coming up you wanted to do something special for her. 

Thanks to M'gann you were able to get in touch with a guy who sells extraterrestrial plants and just so happened to have a big collection of flowers from Krypton.

Kara walked down the halls of CatCo busy looking over the rough draft of an article she was writing.

She opened the door to her office and when she actually looked up she was taken aback by the purple orchid-looking flowers that covered her desk.

You were sitting on the small couch in the corner, laughing to yourself at her reaction.

"Y/N, what is all this?" she gasped.

"Surprise," you smiled getting up from the couch and walking over to her, "they're oregus flowers."

"Oregus flowers... from Krypton?" she said in disbelief, "how- how did you get these?"

"It helps to have alien friends like M'gann that have connections," you chuckled.

"Y/N... they're so beautiful," she said touching one of the plants that sat on her desk, "these flowers used to fill the house of Zor-el... I haven't seen them since I was a child."

"So I'm taking you like them then," you said wrapping your arms around her waist from behind.

"I love them," she said putting her hands over yours.

She turned around in your embrace and put her arms around your neck.

"Thank you Y/N," she smiled.

"Happy anniversary Kara," you said leaning down to kiss her.