Undercover (Lena x reader)

Requests: Can we get a Lena imagine where the reader is an undercover DEO agent who works for Lena and they fall for each other. Thankss

Lena x reader : lena admiting her feelings for you and kissing you after a near death experience

a/n: I was writing the first request and it somehow blended into another request so I just put the two together. 

When Lena took over L Corp J'onn assigned you to go undercover and work for her.

Your mission was to find out exactly what it was she had planned for the company with the Luthor reputation at hand. 

You had never met Lena, you went in your first day expecting her to be just as deranged as her brother Lex but you were quickly proven wrong.

She had brought you into her office so she could personally introduce herself like she liked to do with all her new employees. 

Lena was sweet, she was highly intelligent and she was determined to make a good name for her family's company.  

Soon enough you found yourself falling for the woman you were supposed to be spying on and you weren't alone, Lena had gained feelings for you too that she didn't quite know how to act on. 

You felt guilty every time you were ordered to hack into Lena's personal computer for any red flags that the DEO would have to look into. 

Months later you and Alex were running reports back at the DEO headquarters when she had received a call from a frantic Kara saying that Lena had been arrested by detective Sawyer.

The two of you rushed down to NCPD and found Maggie and Kara arguing outside of an interrogation room which currently held Lena inside.  

"Sawyer, what the hell is going on here," Alex asked her.

"Someone broke Lilian Luthor out of prison last night-" Maggie started.

"And they think Lena did it," Kara said cutting her off.

"There's substantial evidence saying that she did Kara," Maggie sighed folding her arms over her chest.

"Excuse me detective Sawyer but Lena couldn't have done it, I've been undercover working for her the last few months and I was with her all last night working on a new prototype," you pleaded.

"Just because she has an alibi doesn't mean she didn't pay someone to do her dirty work."

"But Maggie-" Alex muttered.

"Look, I know you guys are her friends but I have to look at this like a detective, and as a detective who has quite convincing evidence against her, I have no choice but to arrest her," Maggie told you all, "I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do."

That night Lena had been moved to the local jail as she awaited her trial.

You knew she was innocent, Kara knew she was innocent, even Alex knew she was innocent.

Alex had talked Kara into taking the more reasonable approach to freeing Lena by finding who actually broke out Lilian but you couldn't wait that long. 

In the middle of the night you snuck into the jail with the intentions of getting Lena out of there, but when you walked down the row of cells it turned out you weren't the only one looking for her.

John Corben, a wanted man by the DEO who hadn't been seen in months was currently standing in front of Lena's jail cell sputtering out threats through the bars. 

"Hey Corben, remember me?" you called out to get his attention. 

When he turned you already had your gun in the air ready to fire.