Accidents (Sam x reader)

Request: Sam taking ruby to school, and saying "bye, baby!" On her way out, and reader, aka the teacher, by mistake replies the same way

Request: Sam taking ruby to school, and saying "bye, baby!" On her way out, and reader, aka the teacher, by mistake replies the same way. And that's how ruby discovers that they are dating

You first met Sam when you became Ruby's teacher at the beginning of the school year.

"I know this might be a little inappropriate considering your daughter is one of my students but would you be interested in having dinner with me sometime?" you asked her at the end of your first parent-teacher meeting.

She accepted your offer and the two of you soon started dating after that.

Ruby picked up that her mom was seeing someone but Sam wasn't sure how to tell her that the person she was seeing was her teacher.

So she kept it a secret from Ruby for months.

"I'm not a child anymore mom, I can handle you dating someone," Ruby told her.

"You may be growing up but you're still my baby," Sam responded.

"Oh come on, at least tell me their name," Ruby groaned.

"Not gonna happen," Sam teased.

A few weeks later you stood at the entrance of the school making sure all the students got inside safely.

Sam's car pulled up to the drop off zone and she smiled and waved at you.

Since you were her daughters teacher it wasn't so unusual.

But then the unexpected happened.

Ruby got out of the car and Sam told her, "bye baby."

Out of pure instinct you replied, "bye baby," and nearly turned red out of embarrassment.

Ruby however found it quite amusing, "Oh my god mom you're dating my teacher!"