You're drunk (Lena x reader)

Request: Lena x reader : Drunk reader accidentally hurts himself and Lena takes care of him and the reader accidentally tells her he loves her and Lena doesn't believe it cause the reader is drunk

You didn't mean to get as drunk as you currently were.

You didn't intend on getting into a fight with a guy twice your size but after hearing him make crude remarks about 'wanting to bang Lena Luthor', amongst others, to his friends when her picture showed up in a news cast on the TV you couldn't help yourself.

You didn't even realize you brought yourself to Lena's apartment after being kicked out of the bar until she opened the door.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? What happened to your face?" she said noticing your black eye and split lip.

'Oh you know.. the usual Friday night," you said trying to stay upright.

"Come inside," she said ushering you into her apartment.

She helped you to the couch and you only almost fell over once.

You immediately laid down on the soft cushions but you heard Lena yell to you from the kitchen, "Y/N don't go to sleep you might have a concussion."

She quickly returned with an ice pack and pulled you back into a sitting position so she could put the ice over your eye.

"Now are you going to tell me what really happened?" she asked as she dabbed a wet hand towel to clean the dried blood off your lip.

"I got into a fight at the bar," you admitted.

"A fight? You always seemed more like the lover then a fighter type to me," she teased.

"Wish I could say you should see the other guy," you told her.

"Well you aren't vomiting or slurring your speech which is a good sign you don't have a concussion, do you feel any fatigue or pressure on your head?" she asked.

"Nope, just the pain from my black eye and busted up lip," you groaned.

"Why did you even get into a fight with this guy?"

"He just... said some stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"About you," you confessed.

"About me? Do I know this not-quite-a gentleman?" she said confused.

"No, they were just doing a story about you on the news and he made some... sexual comments about you and I got mad," you explained.

"Well thank you for standing up for me Y/N but you didn't have to, he's just some creep from a bar, not worth getting yourself hurt over."

"I love you Lena, how could I not stand up for you," you said without realizing it.

"I don't think you mean that Y/N, you're drunk."

"Mean what?"

"That.. that you love me."

"Did I say that? Damn. Well I guess the cat's out of the bag now," you said still without any filter.

"You should get some sleep, you can stay in my guest room if you'd like."

"Too drunk to move, couch is good," you said closing your eyes and laying down again.

Lena chuckled and got you a blanket, laying it over you.

"I meant it Lena," you said already half asleep.

"Meant what Y/N?"

"That I love you."

With that you were asleep and had a lot to talk about with Lena in the morning.