Pinky swear (Kara x reader)

Request: "Are you crying because we ran out of pizza" with kara

You had gotten a call from Alex asking you to come get her sister from the dive bar after they had gone out drinking to celebrate another successful mission and Kara had a little bit too much of the alien alcohol provided by M'gann. 

The entire ride home Kara had drunkenly been whining for pizza. 

"How 'bout I fly to Chicago and get us some of the real stuff," she giggled.

"No way, you are not drinking and flying Kara," you chuckled. 

"Alright fine," she said playfully giving in, "but we can still get pizza tonight right?"

"Yes, yes, I will order in some pizza when we get home."

Kara cheered for herself, "Way to go Supergirl," she said giving herself a highfive.

You could only laugh at her actions as you tried to keep your eyes on the road. 

When you got home you ordered three pizzas just as promised.

You figured Kara would pass out by the time they actually arrived and would have them tomorrow during her hangover but to your surprise she was wide awake and still craving pizza when the delivery guy knocked on your door.

You took a couple pieces for yourself before Kara could devour it all.

Not even an hour later all three boxes were empty.

Looking over to Kara you could see a few tears forming in her eyes.

"Kara what's wrong?" you asked scooting closer to her. 

She didn't say anything, just sniffled and pointed to the empty pizza boxes.

"Are you crying because we ran out of pizza?" 

"They were full and now they are all gone," she whimpered.

"Oh Kara, it's okay," you laughed, pulling her in for a hug, "we can get more pizza tomorrow."

"Pinky swear?" she said holding out her pinky.

"I pinky swear," you chuckled, intertwining your pinky with hers, "now, I think it's time you go to bed."

You helped Kara change into her pajamas and laid her down into bed.

"We should get potstickers too," she said softly before drifting off to sleep. 

You smiled as you tucked her in, even when drunk no one knew how to make you smile quite like Kara did.