Flight 237 (Alex x reader)

Request: Can we get a female reader being a professional soccer player and meets Alex on the plane that almost crashes. The reader then asks out Alex cuz life is short. Thanks and love your writing!

With your job you were used to long plane rides. 

You were coming back home to National city after a soccer tournament in Geneva. 

When you boarded the plane and found your seat you were taken back by the beautiful woman in the seat next to yours. 

Small talk usually wasn't something you shared on planes, you would just put your headphones on and mind your own business but this time you couldn't help but introduce yourself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N, looks like we're seat partners," you chuckled as you sat down next to her.

"Alex Danvers," she smiled.

While everyone else around you two slept, you and Alex chatted and got to know each other.

You talked about everything, you told her about being a professional soccer player, she told you she worked for the FBI, you talked about your families and so on.

Hours later the pilot announced you were coming up on National City and would be landing shortly.

Part of you wished you could be with Alex just a little bit longer.

All of a sudden there was a loud bang and the lights of the plane started flickering.

Air bags fell from the roof as you realized the plane was taking a nose dive.

A wing of the plane was on fire, panic filled the air and people started screaming.

You tried your best to stay calm.

Suddenly, to everyone's confusion, the plane was slowing down as it flew over the bridge and landed in the National City river, still intact.

You looked to Alex who was staring out the window like everyone else.

People were pulling their phones out to take pictures because standing on the wing of the plane was a woman.

The only thing you could mutter was a quiet, "Woah."

All of Flight 237′s passengers were transported to shore and checked out by the EMT's for any injuries

You saw Alex be cleared by an EMT and hurried over to her.

"Alex hey, are you alright?" you asked her.

"I'm all good, what about you?"

"I'm fine... actually this whole thing made me realize something."

"And what's that?" she questioned.

"That life's short and sometimes we have to take risks to live our lives to the fullest so maybe.. maybe you'd like to go out with me sometime? Like a date?"

"I'd love to Y/N," she smiled.