Crime scene (Alex x reader)

Request: Can I request an Alex Danvers x fem! Reader where reader has a son and is an FBI agent working an alien case

Request: Can I request an Alex Danvers x fem! Reader where reader has a son and is an FBI agent working an alien case. Her son runs into Alex and reader meets Her for the first time and they hit it off? I only ask cause my heart needs a happy Alex.

y/s/n = your son's name

A week ago your team got a case involving a string of alien homicides out in National City.

From the sounds of it, you would be relocated to California for a while so you decided to bring your son with you, telling him it was a 'work vacation'.

You knew an alien crime scene was no place for a child, especially your own son but after you got the early morning call saying it was an emergency, you just didn't have time to find him a babysitter in a city you didn't know.

When you arrived to the ocean-side scene you told your son to stay put in the car and you would be right back, you even asked one of the NCPD officers keeping the area on lockdown to keep an eye on him.

"What do we have here?" you asked one of your co-workers who had gotten there before you.

"Double homicide, same MO as the others. I hear aliens are pretty welcome in these parts so I don't quite understand why someone would want to kill 'em."

"I guess that's our job to find out," you joked.

You scoped out the area, taking note of the way these murders seemed a bit more brutal yet organized then the others from the files you had studied.

You gave the okay to the lab techs to start bagging evidence and suddenly saw your son run past you.

"Y/S/N!" you called out following after him.

He ran straight into a woman you assumed was local authority.

"Sorry mam," he apologized to her.

"Y/S/N," you said finally catching up to him, "I thought I told you to stay in the car."

"I wanted to see the ocean mommy," he told you.

"Well mommy's working right now and you can't go see the ocean by yourself."

"I can have one of my officers take him down to the beach if you want," the woman suggested.

"Please mommy, please," he said tugging on your jacket sleeve.

"Alright, alright," you said giving in, "but you have to behave Y/S/N."

"I promise," he smiled as the woman called over an officer who then took your son down to the beach.

"Thanks for that," you smiled at her, "I'm agent Y/N Y/L/N, by the way. FBI extraterrestrial division."

"Agent Alex Danvers with Homeland," she said extending her hand for you to shake.

"Homeland, impressive," you chuckled, shaking her hand.

"I'd say the FBI is pretty impressive too," she laughed, "especially as a single parent," she said noticing the way you didn't have a wedding ring on your finger.

"Yeah well it'd be a lot easier if he didn't wander off everywhere, but can you blame him, he's at the age where he's curious about everything and wants to experience it all."

"I can see that."

"Do you have kids agent Danvers?"

"Not yet but one day," she stated.

"Well maybe you'd like to show Y/S/N and I around the city sometime? We just flew in yesterday and he was very excited about seeing where Supergirl is from."

"I actually know Supergirl, we work together a lot I mean, maybe Y/S/N would like to meet her," she suggested.

"I think you just may be my son's new favorite person," you laughed, "it's a date then."

"It's a date," she said smiling wide.