0 - Max Verstappen ✔

I thought you were on my side.

Mexican Grand Prix 2016

"Who will win the race?" your best friend B/F/N asked. It's your first live Grand Prand Prix here in Mexico, and you couldn't be more excited.

"Max Verstappen!" you exclaimed happily. You absolutely adore the young Dutchman, and when you got a photo with him on Thursday, there wasn't happier girl on the planet. He will start from third place today, and you are absolutely sure that he will be the winner of today's race.

"I see," B/F/N laughed and pointed at your orange T-shirt with Race to the Max on it.

"Do you want something to eat? I'm starving." you asked her.

"No thanks, I'll go find our seats. Can I leave you here?"

"Yeah don't worry B/F/N , I'm not a child," you said, making B/F/N chuckle.

"I know Y/N, but when you are somewhere, you always get lost."

"But not today!" you exclaimed, "don't worry, I can do it."

"OK, Y/N, see ya later," B/F/N waved at you, and you did the same. You were extremely hungry, and really wanted to find kiosk with food. After a few minutes, you finally found what you needed. You bought a hot dog with chips, and when you wanted to go sit on your seat and eat your delicious snack, you realised it. You were thinking only about food and totally forgot where your seats. You had no idea in which part of the paddock you are. You grabbed your phone to call B/F/N, your saviour.

"You got lost, hmm?" she asked with a giggle.

"Well...yeah. Where are our seats?"

"It's on the Sergio Perez tribune."

"And where is the tribune? B/F/N??" you asked when you didn't get a reply.

"I'm so sorry darling, but I barely hear you. Try to ask somebody. Bye," before you coould say anything, your friend hang up.

"What? No, no wait! Oh shit," you got lost, again.

"What a fucking stupid person am I!"

"Do you need help?" someone asked, and you turned around. Your idol Max Verstappen was standing in front of you with a smile on his face.

"I d-don't want to bother you, I can do it myself, thanks," you nervously said and hoped that he will go away or you'll pass out very soon. But he didn't do it.

"I heard your call. Are you lost?" he asked with a curious expression. You gave up and told him that you are looking for Sergio Perez tribune. He just nodded his head and asked some people about it. That annoyed you a bit. You are not a kid, and you can take care of yourself.