Mick Schumacher ✔

Break up with your girlfriend, 'cause I'm bored

for: BernadetteJoey

Inspired by: break up with your girlfriend,'cause i'm  bored; Ariana Grande

-

"Oh damn, he blocked me," you threw your hands in the air while holding your phone. Another victim of your lyric prank blocked you and ruined all of your joy. You and your friend F/N are having a boring Sunday afternoon, so you decided to make fun of innocent people.

"People have no sense of humor," F/N snorted and leaned her head against her palms. It was actually her idea to prank people because she is very mischevious.

"I'm done," you muttered and stood up. You hoped that you wouldn't meet those people in real life. That would be a very awkward experience.

"What? No way, you can't give up!" F/N exclaimed and ran after you.

"I think it's enough, we are only annoying," you rolled your eyes and turned around, "it's getting boring anyways."

"One last time...please Y/N." F/N was basically begging on her knees with puppy eyes. 

"Alright...any special wishes?" you rolled your eyes again and sat back on the chair in the dining room. F/N was thinking for a moment, and then she started smirking, giving you weird looks. 

"Do a 'break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored' on that guy you work with...what's his name...Shootecker?" she was hard thinking, and then misspelled his name on purpose. It was totally on purpose.

"You mean Schumacher," you said, and F/N fierily nodded her head, "I'm not gonna do it."

"Why not?" F/N frowned. Unfortunately, she doesn't have his number so she can't prank him by herself. You could have given her his number but on the other hand, why would you?

"I work with him! I will see him tommorow, can you imagine how awkward it would be? I just can't prank him. And he doesn't even have girlfriend so what's the point," you shrugged and leaned into the chair. At least you hoped he doesn't have anyone. There was this girl he was talking to but hopefully, only in friendly manners.

"But there is this girl he is hanging out with..."

"Don't talk about her please," you immediately straightened up. You have a slight crush on Mick, and seeing him with another girl was making you a little jealous.