Kevin Magnussen ✔

We are never ever getting back together.

For: ChachaScamander

Inspired by: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor's Version); Taylor Swift

-

"So," I met up with Kevin for our usual Sunday coffee in the local café. You two have been best friends for years, always having each other's backs, "long time no see."

"Yeah," I noted and smiled at the waitress who just brought your latté, "since you decided to replace chilly Copenhagen with glamorous Dubai. Snob," I snorted and took a sip of my coffee.

"Uhh, someone is being shady," Kevin wiggled his eyebrows, "look, do we call every day? We do. Do I visit you every time I'm in Denmark? I do. Did I invite you to my wedding? I did. So stop complaining."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes playfully, and at that time, my phone beeped. I glanced at the screen and sighed heavily.

"What is it?" Kevin asked curiously, and I just waved my hand, "ok, I'm gonna ask again. What is it?"

"It's nothing, really."

"One more time. What is wrong with you?"

"It's B/N," I pursed my lips and turned off my phone, "he keeps texting me."

"B/N? I thought you broke up," he raised his eyebrows in surprise while drinking his coffee.

"Yeah, like ten thousand times," I taunted while shaking my head, "it's like a vicious circle."

"Why don't you end it? Why are you still in a relationship that is clearly not working?"

"I don't know...I always tell myself that this is the last time, that I have enough. But then he comes to me, telling me that he misses me and that he is gonna change. And I always forgive him because...because I love him," I admitted with my head down, looking at my hands.

"Do you? Or you are trying to persuade yourself that you are in love with him?" I looked at Kevin before looking away, "because you don't want to deal with it? Because you are afraid of him?" 

"I don't know...I don't know anything," I sighed, shaking my head.

"Well, if you were in love with him you would react differently," Kevin said and I nodded my head with hesitation, "you are gonna break up with him. Today and for good."

"What?" my eyes widened, "t-today?"

"Yes. You deserve someone better than him," he leaned over to grab my hand, "you are my best friend, Y/N. I want to be happy and I know it won't be with that jerk."

"I don't know if I have guts to do it," I shrugged, looking at Kevin with sad eyes.

"Of course you can do it! You are one of the strongest women I know. And you got me and I always have your back."

-

"He's gonna be here in 20 minutes," I announced to Kevin and placed my phone on the table, "I'm so nervous, I can't do this. Let's do it another day."

"No, no, no," Kevin interrupted me, "you will end it today. C'mon, let's do a little training. Imagine that I'm B/N," he straightened up, rubbing some dust off his shirt, "and tell me how you really feel."