Sacha Fenestraz - Part 2 ✔

Inspired by: Dusk Till Dawn; ZAYN ft. Sia

-

I was so scared that he is gonna hurt me, this time on purpose. And the only person who could help me hates me because I broke his heart. It's just me, myself and I against the monster.

-

"Tell me...are you really cheating on me?" I asked, and Joseph laughed loudly. I'm so confused, I don't recognize him anymore, he acts like a totally different person.

"I don't have to tell you everything my dear Y/N."

"But I'm your girlfriend for fuck's sake!" I yelled at him, and that was a horrible mistake. He wrapped his strong arms around my neck and squeezed.

"I told you something," he whispered and squeezed even more. I was gasping for air but couldn't receive any. My head was spinning, and I slowly closed my eyes. I was about to faint when his grip loosened, and he threw me on the ground. Because of the oxygen deficit, I was catching my breath like a fish outside the water. Joseph knelt down to me and firmly grabbed my chin, "remember: you are nothing compared to me. You fat lab technician constantly stained with oil, you think you can open mouthing off me? Joseph Amano, owner of the richest companies in the whole Japan."

"Why are you doing this?" I blubbered, my voice shaking and my whole body trembling with fear. Joseph thought about it for the moment before laughing devilishly. He looked like he's possessed by Satan, and I prayed in my head that this torturing will finally end.

"Why not?" he shrugged and kissed my forehead. I scrunched my nose in disgust, I felt so dirty and ugly.

"What's awesome about Hailey? What she has and I don't?" I queried. Joseph finally let go of my jaw, and I quickly started massaging my aching masseters.

"Where to start," he sighed, "she is slim, smart, beautiful...simply said, you can't compare," he smirked. And this guy I called my boyfriend? Unbelievable, "that reminds me that she is waiting for me. Have a nice day, girlfriend," he mocked me and stood up. He gave me a look before turning around.

"Sacha was right," I muttered, but unfortunately, Joseph heard me. He stooped and harshly turned back.

"What did you say?" I looked at him blankly. I wasn't crying anymore, I didn't feel anything.

"Sacha warned me against you. I should have believed him and not your fake sweet-talks." Joseph lusciously smiled and suddenly his big palm hit my cheek. Before I could somehow react, there was another one. And another one. At some point, I stopped feeling the pain, and then everything went black.

-

"Oh my fucking god," I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I slowly looked around the silent apartment. I was trying to find out if Joseph is still here or he is finally gone. I stood up and scurried around, and luckily, Joseph is really gone. I didn't hesitate a minute, grabbed the key ,and left the apartment.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed today baby," I heard Joseph's voice and quickly hid behind the corner. My breathing quickened up as I was carefully peaking in the hall, "I already miss you," I rolled my eyes on that cheesy line. He used to tell me these things quite often. Joseph was smiling from ear to ear and unlocking the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This is my only chance to escape. It's now or never. I managed to sneak around Joseph, who was too busy chirping pretty little lies, and ran down the stairs. When I was on the street, I could finally take a breath. People were walking around me, and most of them had frightened or concerned face expressions. My face must look really scary.

After I calmed myself down, I ran to the apartment across the street. I know Sacha hates me, and I don't blame him. But he's the only person I trust at the moment.I knocked on the door, and after a few seconds, Sacha opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw my beaten face.

"What-"

"Can I go inside, please?" I asked quickly. Although Joseph is probably at home, there is still a fear inside me that he might be looking for me.

"Yeah, yeah sure," Sacha slightly stammered, and I glanced over my shoulder before entering hid apartment. I sat on the sofa and hid my head in my hands, sobbing softly. Sacha sat next to me and slowly rubbed my back.

"Did he...do this to you?" he asked carefully, and I nodded my head, "I'm so sorry, Y/N."

"Don't be," I straightened up and wiped a few tears from my cheeks, "it's not your fault..."

"It is," he interrupted me, "I promised to protect you and be there for you."

"No, it's not your fault. I should have listened to you because you were right as always. And I was too stupid and blind to see the truth."

"But I let this...monster hurt you and that's something I will never forgive myself," he smiled sadly and caressed my hair, "what has he done to you? How could he?" he whispered while he was studying my face. We were really close, and for the first time, I had a big urge to kiss him. I don't know why I've always seen him just as my best friend and not as something else.

"I should take a closer look at your wounds," Sacha coughed awkwardly and stood up. He left the room, and I let out a groan. What the fuck is wrong with me?  Sacha returned a few minutes later with disinfection and some kind of creme. He was silent, I probably scared him with my sudden interest. He started applying some disinfection on my scars and I hissed because it was itching quite badly, "I'm sorry but you have to hold out," he sent me a sympathetic smile. After he was done with disinfection he started applying the cream to the bruises. I was gazing at him, and I must look like a weirdo. I was so fascinated by him, how handsome he is. What if I'm in love with him the whole time, but I covered it up with Joseph? Maybe I was too afraid to love him because I didn't want to lose our friendship.

"Stop looking at me like that," Sacha said playfully and brought me back to reality.

"Like what?" I frowned although I had an idea what is he talking about.

"Like...whatever," he shook his head and looked away.

"No, tell me. I want to know," I demanded. Sacha looked at me back, and we shared the most intensive eye contact of our lives.

"Like I have a chance," he suddenly became serious.

"What chance?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean."

"What chance?" I asked again and moved closer to him. Sacha didn't answer, his eyes were flickering between my eyes and lips. I took it as an approval to kiss him. I always thought that it would be weird kissing your best friend but actually no.

"If you mean this kind of chance," I breathed out when we broke apart, "then I think you have a chance," I smiled brightly and tangled my hands in his hair, "but I'm afraid that Joseph will come after me."

"Joseph will never ever hurt you again," Sacha gently cupped my cheeks, "I promise that I will protect you no matter what. I won't let anybody hurt you. Because you are mine and no-one will hurt my precious girlfriend."

"When did I agree on being your girlfriend?" I cocked my head to the side, and Sacha's smile disappeared, "relax amor, I'm just joking," Sacha chuckled and slightly shook his head.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------
The second and last part of this one shot is here! I wrote this because of the one secret project I'm taking part in. But it was too long so in the end I used a different one (I'll let you know when the project will be out so you can take a look). And it would be shame if I threw it to the bin when I can put it here. I really enjoyed writing this one and I hoped you liked it too!